Search results

1. CruxisX

Is there a hack that deletes all of your saved states?

(Vape V4) I was playing Bedwars a few minutes ago, and my hacks just randomly turned off out of nowhere. I went to load my profile, but it said that there were no hacks saved on my profile. I tested Panic to see if that was the cause, but all it did was disable my modules, and not completely...
  2. CruxisX

is bedplates detectable

Most hacks that are purely visual are not detectable. ESP, Tracers, BedPlates, etc.
  3. CruxisX

Are there any settings that get chams to work on Badlion?

And no, it wouldn’t even be a ping problem in the first place. Your ping just determines how long it takes for your input to be sent to the server. The types of freezes I’m talking about is where the entire server freezes for like 10 seconds, you can’t do anything, and then when it stops being...
  4. CruxisX

I have around 20 ping constantly
  5. CruxisX

I already have a good PC. Also it was mostly causing the server to lag in a way. Everyone on my screen would freeze, and it would cause me to be killed because I couldn't do anything.
  6. CruxisX

Lunar was causing me some weird issues with game freezing and stuff.
  7. CruxisX

Read title. Chams for some reason doesn't work while on Badlion. It only shows the capes through blocks, not the entire body. This is on Vape V4
  8. CruxisX

Does V4 still bypass on Lunar client?

did you read the title? I said Lunar Client
  9. CruxisX

Does V4 still bypass on Lunar client?

I havent played MC in like 4 months, and v4 is always getting stuck on the last loading bar thing. Did it get patched?
  10. CruxisX

Does it work on blazingpack?

just try it lol
  11. CruxisX

Reach settings won't save

Reach settings don't save even after clicking save states and save to cloud. Every time I restart the game it goes from 3.4-.3.41 reach back to 3.19-3.4. This seems to only happen with reach. I've tested it with other modules.
  12. CruxisX

How do I make a macro for disconnecting/rejoining for bedwars?

Read title.
  13. CruxisX

PropHunt Black screen

Another edit: If name tags is on, it always works
  14. CruxisX

PropHunt Black screen

Edit: This only happens when nothing is in my hand
  15. CruxisX

PropHunt Black screen

Screen goes black when using PropHunt. It used to work a few days ago, but then Vape randomly got deleted, I reinstalled it, and I got the black screen. I didn't even change any settings as far as I know.
  16. CruxisX

Is there any other way to stop my antivirus from deleting vape

@zfour Kaspersky is even worse
  17. CruxisX

Is KeepSprint safe for Hypixel?

read title
  18. CruxisX

Hitboxes

@AlexW that big of reach is safe??? There is no way. That's way to blatant
  19. CruxisX

why is there no vape client discord???

tbh they could make a discord for only people who have bought the client. I doubt anyone who bought it will report it.