Search results

1. pepperminttyyyy

Keepsprint Chance and Percentage

Chance is self explanatory... By percentage I mean the ability to adjust its potency; for example you could make it so you retain 10% of your original speed after you hit someone, instead of how it is right now where you keep 100% of it. If people use 3.1 block reach, 95% velo, 7-13...
  2. pepperminttyyyy

last question and I'll fuck off of these forums permanently

is 1.02 timer safe for my main (hypixe)
  3. pepperminttyyyy

I want to try something different

9.5 - 16.5 cps, vape v4 hypixel will it get me banned?
  4. pepperminttyyyy

W-tap

I don't care how useless it is- does 200-400ms w-tap bypass Hypixel?
  5. pepperminttyyyy

Does it look like this guy cheats?

Pretty well known player in blitz, gets hackusated a fuck ton and he plays teams with Noobay who fucking 4 blocks... I'm curious about what y'all might think of him. To me it looks like he's using reach with misplace cause there are a LOT of good players in here that typically don't get rolled...
  6. pepperminttyyyy

Does anything from Vape V4 bypass Minemen?

like literally anything at all oh and are visuals like ESP and Nametags safe? I'm 90% sure they are but I want to make sure since I have no alts
  7. pepperminttyyyy

Which is safer? (Hypixel)

I've been getting ass-blasted by blatant cheaters every single game and I'm getting so sick of it I'm willing to toggle blatant shit myself. should I toggle: Killaura w/ autoblock or Aimassist Autoclicker w/ Blockhit 0.2 Hitboxes Reach Both are going to do the same thing I just want to know...
  8. pepperminttyyyy

need settings to turn my brain off that won't get me banned (hypixel)

primarily looking for scaffold, chest stealer and w-tap settings first person to answer gets a free blowjob
  9. pepperminttyyyy

Are these safe for my main? (hypixel)

ping: 80 - 120 my settings: reach: 3.15 - 3.25 velo: 93 100 100 autoclicker: 8 - 14 hitboxes: 0.08