Search results

1. pepperminttyyyy

Hitbox

4 months and still going strong
  2. pepperminttyyyy

Hitbox

I have actual experience using hitboxes unlike you. And to your "you will get staffed eventually" point, I have 4.2 reach, 0.3 hitboxes, and max aimassist bound to R, and Keepsprint and 0.04 Timer bound to T. I use these binds all the fucking time and have been for a while. You are delusional...
  3. pepperminttyyyy

Hitbox

ur good
  4. pepperminttyyyy

Hypixel Settings please

I've been using 70% velo at 33.3% chance for 3 months
  5. pepperminttyyyy

Are these settings legit for hypixel?

-you don't know that, and even if I am it doesn't disprove anything; watchdog doesn't care about my status and neither do spectating staff -I'll give you that one -I never said they were visuals. you're just saying random shit to try to degrade me
  6. pepperminttyyyy

watchdog is a myth and staff are inept, but other players will 100% call you out
  7. pepperminttyyyy

-I've been toggling 4.1 - 4.2 and max aim assist for like 5 months with no repercussions so yeah you're completely safe despite what some of these pussies might tell you. -You can go wayyyyy more wild with the autoclicker using shit like 9 - 16 (also been using that for 5 months) -don't worry...
  8. pepperminttyyyy

good autoclickers.

itami: -is gay -is for Nick Gurrs -is for faggots -has received updates more recently than koid but watchdog is cancer anyways so suck my nuts koid: -the velocity is horizontal -the autoclicker doesn't malfunction -has throwpot -has timer -is not for faggots
  9. pepperminttyyyy

Keepsprint Chance and Percentage

you mean it will almost always trigger the keepsprint? because 10% chance at 15 cps sounds like it would get triggered pretty frequently. in that case, you could let the chance go into decimals or divide the chance by your autoclicker's average cps; plenty of possible workarounds
  10. pepperminttyyyy

Isn't this what ghost clients are about though? Now if you mean it would be impractical to spend time finding a way to code it, you might be right because I have no fucking clue how this works.
  11. pepperminttyyyy

You're probably right, I have zero knowledge about how cheats are coded, I just use them still, fingers crossed that maybe Manthe will find a way if he decides it's worth his time
  12. pepperminttyyyy

why wouldn't it work? if you have it at 33% chance and like 10% speed increase there's no way in hell staff would see it an advantage is an advantage
  13. pepperminttyyyy

Chance is self explanatory... By percentage I mean the ability to adjust its potency; for example you could make it so you retain 10% of your original speed after you hit someone, instead of how it is right now where you keep 100% of it. If people use 3.1 block reach, 95% velo, 7-13...
  14. pepperminttyyyy

last question and I'll fuck off of these forums permanently

is 1.02 timer safe for my main (hypixe)
  15. pepperminttyyyy

I want to try something different

9.5 - 16.5 cps, vape v4 hypixel will it get me banned?
  16. pepperminttyyyy

hypixel velocity, reach

nyor's settings are better
  17. pepperminttyyyy

Вопросы по vape v4

keepsprint позволяет вам не терять скорость после того как вы кого-то ударили, давая вам возможность двигаться быстрее и становиться труднее ударить. по теме профилей, я не знаю, чем вам помочь, перейдите на https://www.vape.gg/contact и используйте Google Translate, это английское сообщество
  18. pepperminttyyyy

Ban?

you won't get banned as long as the minimum slider for that reach is at 3.00, like holy shit that's way too fucking high even for your ping
  19. pepperminttyyyy

W-tap

thank u nigga dont kys