Search results

1. Cavalier

MFA account $12

Hi so i quit Minecraft and i have an alt that is unbanned on Hypixel and every other server, I bought it from thealterning (ill show email) and I just want to find a buyer for the account, you will get the full microsoft account and email, i can use any trusted middleman (500+) vouches but you...
  2. Cavalier

Most SAFE BLATANT settings i can use

What are the most SAFE BLATANT settings i can use on RANKED SKYWARS to bypass atlas and watchdog
  3. Cavalier

Hitboxes

Is 0.02 hitboxes safe from hypixel atlas and watchdog?
  4. Cavalier

Legit killaura?

Can i use legit kill aura for ranked?
  5. Cavalier

Is this safe reach?

6. Cavalier

Do you praise allah?

Allah or Nah
  7. Cavalier

AimAssist question

I have a quick question with aimassist, Is it safe to put the distance on it up to 8 blocks? Thanks.
  8. Cavalier

Legit aimassist?

Ayo looking for lwgit aimassist settings. Lets go.
  9. Cavalier

Did watchdog update?

Heard watchdogged updated, this true?
  10. Cavalier

Closet cheating config (release)

DISCLAMER: AFTER PEOPLE SAID THEY COULDNT SEE MY ORIGINAL POST I DECIDED TO REPOST. ZFOURS RANKED DIAMOND / LEGIT CONFIG Based on V4 SETTINGS : Combat: REACH | 3.0- 3.2 - ONLY WHILE SPRINTING - VERTICAL CHECK - MISPLACE (OPTIONAL) (Should be fine when staff are spectating you.) AIMASSIST |...
  11. Cavalier

Reply no if gay

Reply no if gay
  12. Cavalier

Max aim assidt safe?

Ayp is max vertical and horizpntal AA safe? (For ranked sw)
  13. Cavalier

Fake Lag

How would i bring my ping up so i can go more blatant? Thanks.
  14. Cavalier

Settings for 13ms?

I need to get ranked skywars diamond, settings i should use?
  15. Cavalier

Vape v4 for Ranked Skywars

Im so fucking close to buying vape v4 while already owning Entropy, can you push me over the edge by giving me in depth reasons to buy it for hypixel?
  16. Cavalier

Entropy vs Vapev4

Hey everyone, I already bought Entropy, but was wondering about VapeV4 for ranked. Honestly, i would like to ghost ghost cheat and not be super blatant. Should I keep entropy or buy Vapev4 in a month or so? Also dont b bias cause its da vape forum, mwa.
  17. Cavalier

Likely to get banned?

I might buy Vape V4, I want to ghost cheat on hypixel with my main + No VPN How likely is it to get banned?