Search results

1. D

Better mouse control

For Refill's mouse control option, instead of having the cursor stop at every pot, it might be a better idea to have it move in a slightly curvy path while shift-clicking on each pot as it passes, without stopping the cursor. Also, on the first cursor movement (when it moves the cursor from the...
  2. D

How to PM?

I just got a bug report confirmed by Zeus but there's no button saying "start conversation" under his profile for me. How do I PM Zeus lol
  3. D

Vape lite radar

Radar for Vape lite. Shouldn't be too hard to do since ESP is already here, meaning that finding player positions won't be an issue.
  4. D

Radar antibot

Make antibot work with radar lol
  5. D

Vape Lite 3D ESP (Overlay Mode)

Currently, Vape lite only supports internally rendered 3D/2D ESP and externally rendered 2D ESP. There should also be a 3D external option, which can be done by using the world to screen function on the 8 corners of the target's hitbox and then drawing lines between them.
  6. D

Misplace broken on Vape Lite

Misplace works for me on v4, but on lite it just pulls everyone to my exact horizontal position How do I fix this lol
  7. D

Blatant switch killaura not working

Blatant switch killaura does nothing, but legit mode works. Vanilla btw
  8. D

Cheap alt shop?

Hi, I was gonna use alts.top but I just realized they're out of stock. Does anyone know any good alt shops where I can get a decent amount for $5? Also, if anyone knows, how often does alts.top restock lol
  9. D

Distance check for "arrows" module

I wanna use arrows so that it only shows if people are close behind me. This would be especially useful if I'm in a chest or something
  10. D

Put radar in the list of features

Putting radar in the list of features on vape.gg might get more people to buy lol
  11. D

Quick question

What's the point of using 3.05 reach or 1.01 timer? It does basically nothing lol
  12. D

BeanerNet

What is BeanerNet useful for and how detectable is it? Wouldn't it also make it easier for people to hit you if you're being chased? Also, how high can I turn it up lol
  13. D

Blatant killaura not always working

Earlier I used blatant killaura on Hypixel with autoblock on and it seemed to work sometimes, but most of the time it does nothing. Legit aura always works tho. I'm probably doing something wrong, how can I fix this lol
  14. D

Other player POV

Works like rearview, but shows your nearest teammate's POV. This could also show the nearest enemy's POV too I guess
  15. D

Legit vs Blatant freecam?

Hi, I noticed that freecamming with Blatant mode on is different from freecamming with Blatant mode off. Are there any differences besides visual quality and speed?