Search results

1. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

Ka and bhop

anyone know why game crashes when i use blatant ka with bhop and i have no rotate and keep sprint on with it and the game just freezes
  2. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

Warning Message for Blatant Modules

pls add a notification that notifies you that you have blatant mods on, I just got banned since I forgot that I had one of the blatant features on when I was playing on a different server
  3. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

Keybind options

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): v4 and lite Suggestion Description: example a bind for reach to enable "Only while sprinting" a bind to enable hit select for auto clicker etc Video Reference (Not required):
  4. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

Add this Already

Add auto text so we can use text macros
  5. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

Perspective

perspective mod would be useful as it got forced disabled on every pvp client & blacklisted on hypixel
  6. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

Less robotic

Make aim assist less robotic like whiteout
  7. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

Banned on main wtf

I got staff banned for 180d these r my settings aim assist 5H autoclicker 12-16.8 everything checked below reach 3.0-3.2 everything checked below I don’t even feel the reach anyways velocity 88H 100V 100C everything checked below I was afk in bedwars game while my friend is kill farming...
  8. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

hypixel faking watchdog ban in 4k

when i got banned when i checked after 5 days
  9. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

Block hit to v4

Please add automatic block hit to v4
  10. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

Timer

Can I get staff banned for 1.05 timer
  11. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

Please

Please make the gui stop closing for example when ur in a skywars game when it starts it force closes the gui which is annoying
  12. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

Lobby spammer

Does anyone know a mod or something that says a msg in every hypixel lobby?
  13. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

Slow aim assist v4

Is it only me that has 10H and 10V and still don’t feel I got aim assist or feel the speed?
  14. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

Old freecam

Pls make the free cam like vape v3 where it looks like ur freezing ur client to v4
  15. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

Multipoint in v4

please add multipoint to aim assist its so good
  16. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

1000ms beanernet

so I used 1000ms ping spoof on hypixel and from my friends pov it looked op and couldn’t touch me but I wonder will watchdog get me banned anytime soon? (Beanernet)
  17. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

Bedwars

Hi I need bedwars / skywars config that will actually give advantage and won’t get me staff banned and bypass atlas my ping is being very bad lately and I can’t combo anyone or play correctly even tho am closet cheating
  18. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

HOW TO BREAK BED WITH FREECAM INSTEAD OF FLY HACKING

if u watch the reply it will be seen that u have bed aura so if u get spectated u will get banned (not sure) (badlion 3.0)
  19. Manhal_iq_hacker_booster_

Minemen

I need very safe auto clicker And aim assist that doesn’t look sketchy