Search results

1. A

2. A

Vape lite profiles, do you keep them after subscription ended?

oh? well i hope i do keep them because i was setting up configs for a lot and I mean ALOT of servers..
  3. A

rip 40+ profiles after it ends then :/
  4. A

So, I have a question as the title suggests.. Do you keep your vape lite profiles after your subscription ends (I have 45 day access so it doesn't auto renew) for when you renew or do you just lose them.. Would appreciate an answer, thanks for reading
  5. A

Is Vape Lite Better than VapeV4?

I prefer vape lite as its harder to detect it sometimes causes fps drops but not too much and you can use it on labymod, lunar and badlion without having to go through settings everything up to inject V4 ( which you cant in lunar ) if you want to use it for badlion though go to the tutorials...
  6. A

vape v4 which pvp client

labymod works
  7. A

Can I inject Vape V4 into Lunar ?

true but if you're using wurst or impact or whatever free client your pointing at look at it, what is easier to detect? and what has better screenshare proof?
  8. A

partially but it works on hypixel if you don't use too blatant modules but if using for more then 1 hour straight you will get banned so I partially agree
  9. A

well both of them worked for me V4 does get buggy tho so its best using lite
  10. A

it should be possible just make sure you have all services marking alphaantileak, AAL and antilcc ( yes I wrote that right )then you should be able to inject V4 or lite, I have tried both and both of them work for me