Search results

1. P

Does Chest Steal bypass on Hypixel?

and if so, what settings should I use?
  2. P

What all do I need to do to make my Vape Lite completely undetectable in ss's?

title. I know this is probably somewhere already but I looked and couldn't find it.
  3. P

Looking For Ranked Boosting Partner [Central Timezone]

Looking for ranked boosting partner close to my timezone, we can boost *eachother* to masters, preferably looking for someone who has an alt they can cheat blatantly on for quickest boosting. Message me and we can add each other on discord. [Open]
  4. P

Looking For Ranked Boosting Partner

Msg me for info, looking for someone blatant to boost me to masters, I can get on an alt and boost you too masters as well.[Closed]
  5. P

Beaner Net in ranked.

Just wonder if Beaner Net for V3 is good for hypixel ranked skywars, if so, I need some settings please. Tell me if its not useful
  6. P

Beaner Net in ranked.

Just wonder if Beaner Net for V3 is good for hypixel ranked skywars, if so, I need some settings please. Tell me if its not useful
  7. P

Vape isn't injecting properly.

Vape was working perfectly fine, my power went out (probably unrelated) I was kicked off of Hypixel and then I tried to rejoin and it said Invalid Session so I had to restart, now after restarting everytime I inject vape it automatically crashes my Minecraft.
  8. P

help me i wanna vape :(

vape lite isn't working L hwid and ip are up to date, i'm using forge 1.8.9 need help quickly I needa get diamond in ranked sw
  9. P

Game automatically crashes when I inject vape. (1.8.9 Forge)

You read the title, how do I fix this? My ip and hwid are up to date.