Search results

1. Crotox

Hypixel Ranked SkyWars Settings! (VapeV2)

Who are you?
  2. Crotox

My settings

Does vapelite work on windows 32bit?
  3. Crotox

Undetectable Settings (Legit)

Minemen Club have an alert for AimAssist, AimAssist will get you banned easily.
  4. Crotox

Hypixel Settings [RANKED]

Those settings are too lose low for the server Hypixel I would offer you my settings that I've been uploaded. I got masters 8 times. 5 times of my masters are in a row.
  5. Crotox

Exactly
  6. Crotox

Minemen Club Settings (V2 and Lite)

I tested those settings on an alt and I got banned by the anti cheat lol.
  7. Crotox

My Blatant Hypixel Settings

Hey I was recommend those settings for steaming but for recording I prefer to use 3.5 to 3.6 reach with misplace obviously and the velocity on horz 76 Thats all
  8. Crotox

I don't cheat on minemen I don't even cheat anymore I just thought of releasing my hypixel settings that I used to use on ranked skywars
  9. Crotox

I would stay with the same because you will not get banned with them and it looks legit because Hypixel reach is broken and you will still win easily
  10. Crotox

So the settings that he sended its bypassing completely? Because I know reach and velocity are really detectable now days, you think those settings will bypass?
  11. Crotox

Could you help me to find the best settings for minemen club? Please add me on Discord: Crotox#0604
  12. Crotox

Could you help me to find the best settings for MMC? Add me on Discord: Crotox#0604
  13. Crotox

Is it with every settings of aimassist?
  14. Crotox

I don't want to get banned because I have YouTuber rank.. Btw does Misplace is blatant on minemen club? The anti cheat caught the misplace of vape?
  15. Crotox

How to bypass a screenshare using Vape V2 (NOT LITE)

Why you can't open the WinRaR?
  16. Crotox

Most legit settings for ranked skywars

Contact me on Discord: Crotox#0604 I will explain you everything
  17. Crotox

And the velocity is perfect 76 horz is enough for hypixel
  18. Crotox

Remember that Misplace is only for you For the guy you fight its the same But misplac is sometimes buggy on hypixel
  19. Crotox

It's doesn't look blatant on hypixel because the reach on hypixel is broken so it looks legit on hypixel. I get hackusate sometimes but most of the times people ask me how am i good and stuff So I offering you to use them Test it out and tell me what do you think
  20. Crotox

Vape Suggestion for Recording and Closet Cheating

I I really love this idea and i hope they will do it