1. C

make ai vape plz

r/woooosh
  2. C

Hypixel Sumo Leaderboard Settings..

For hypixel you can use any settings
  3. C

Vape Sale?

Do you even know what half of the things you say mean?
  4. C

Just another suggestions thread

Never said that you were and nor do I care, I didn’t even tag you
  5. C

Just another suggestions thread

Or Exhibition. Best blatant client.
  6. C

Fight bot

At first, people didn't want to click. Then people didn't want to aim. Later, they didn't want to w-tap. Now they don't want to do anything.
  7. C

I think I found some FrozenOrb bypassing settings?

Are you talking about the infinite range aim assist thing or something else?
  8. C

bypass in all servers?

Not really, it's if you go above 20 or can do it extremely consistently (6 deviation isn't consistent) is when you get banned
  9. C

Is this detectable?

Yep servers can detect people pressing w
  10. C

Curious question

You can have reach implemented into your Forge version. It could be hidden really, really well since there's so many classes in the Forge .jar.
  11. C

bypass in all servers?

It might flag, but who gives a shit? It won't get you banned. Period. People butterfly at 18 cps and don't get banned. And @SpookAlts Shadow is an absolute shit clicker, if you want something half decent then I'd try Indigo or maybe Iridium but I haven't tried the latter myself.
  12. C

Yeah, I don't even use any cheats in my Vape. I just have it open just in case
  13. C

bypass in all servers?

personally i only use 4-9 dont listen to him ^ 8-16 is fine lol, i can butterfly more than that
  14. C

On FrozenOrb I only use a maximum of 2.99-3.03 for best results. this ensures undetectability.
  15. C

How to prepare your system for a screen-share (Important)

That's exactly what I've been saying. Just rename it to AnyDesk.exe and have it on your desktop, it's the best way.
  16. C

Explain?

W tap is incredibly detectable. Servers have started detecting people pressing w and it will get you banned instantly. don't use it ever.
  17. C

@Manthe You would know. Does Vape Lite erase itself from most indexing traces, and all you need to do is rename the file, shift-delete, and temp disable? Or do we need to do complicated things to ensure that Vape Lite won't be found. Apparently Vape Lite went from undetectable cheat to Demon in...
  18. C

Vape Lite Is Boring

I'm not even talking about that, ffs. There are other ways of seeing what files you have opened and where you've been looking. The .bat file deletes them but it deletes ALL of them, so it's sus af.
  19. C

VAPE V3 BUG FIX (Black screen gui)

Awesome, thanks.
  20. C

I don’t argue with that, but for Vape Lite it’s not necessary at all.