Search results

1. M

Vape Lite Nametags (two nametags)

Im using nametags on Vape Lite, and they're showing 2 nametags for some reason. Anyone know how to fix this? I'm using 1.8.9 forge.
  2. M

The Pit settings

Some people here haven't played pit, and it shows. Yogurt Config: (streaking) KA: 11-15 APS, Switch delay: 50, 3.7 swing range, 3.6 attack, max angle 75, targets 1, Blatant mode: switch, target mode: yaw, aim mode: none, Turn on attack through walls, require mouse down, show target, and legit...
  3. M

speed setting for hypixel?

Also you can only toggle speed for a couple seconds before it lag backs
  4. M

speed setting for hypixel?

Anticheat a 25 step. Dont use lowhop
  5. M

I have bought vape v4...

The max reach with autoclicker is 3.3 blocks. The max reach with kill aura is 4.2. To use 4.2 reach, you need to have low APS
  6. M

will these settings get me banned on hypixel?

0% vertical bypasses from my knowledge
  7. M

Question about killaura (hypixel)

would i get watchdogged if i were to use normal mode on kill aura?
  8. M

vape.gg lagging?

is the website lagging for you guys too? or is it just me
  9. M

Laggy Vape

How do I stop this from happening
  10. M

Laggy Vape

it only happens when I touch my name tag settings / enable it
  11. M

Laggy Vape

I open up vape lite, inject into forge, and my vape starts lagging like 5 minutes later. It runs at like 2 fps
  12. M

Vape lite crashing on inject

I've had a similar problem to this before. My issue was that i could not join any server / any world until i did this task. MAKE SURE MINECRAFT IS OPEN AND LOADED BEFORE PREFORMING THESE TASKS Step 1: Launch Task Manager Step 2: Go to the details tab. Step 3: Scroll down, and find anything...
  13. M

Issues with Bypassing

https://gyazo.com/226eaa65d5eb233c888d51111b1daa89 Which one do i pick
  14. M

Issues with Bypassing

still doesnt solve my problem of cracked vape popping up in process hacker when i already deleted it
  15. M

Issues with Bypassing

does that mean i should delete all my files
  16. M

Issues with Bypassing

so what do i do about the rat then
  17. M

Issues with Bypassing

i dont even care about my username lmao
  18. M

Issues with Bypassing

I was using cracked vape, but now i actually decided to buy the real vape for the constant updates
  19. M

Issues with Bypassing

Its already deleted though. I dont know how to get to the location of where Process Hacker says it is.
  20. M

Issues with Bypassing

I have issues with bypassing a screenshare. My only issue is that when i screenshare myself, i find this in Process Hacker https://gyazo.com/d414dc993ebaebfb7947301bd2345fc7 Both of these files are deleted, and I don't know how to remove this. I've restarted my PC, cleared my history...