Search results

1. C

Is [module] detectable on [server]

Hey, I want to cheat on my main account and I don't know if I will get banned for using [module] on [server] thanks for reading.
  2. C

How to bypass screenshares

Hey, today I'm going to show you how to bypass any screenshare, but before we start I just wanna say that I took inspiration from other clients. and a warning before we begin, you must use vape lite or else this may not work How to run and inject vape lite 1. How to download vape, as you...
  3. C

Free/super cheap alt generator

^^^
  4. C

What should I buy?

Hey, I want a client for blatant cheating that isn't overpriced or gets an update in million years and the next day it get patched. I want something with a good price and good bypass. thnaks for helping.
  5. C

How to snipe people?

Hey, for everyone that don't know, "snipers" are blatant hackers that target a single person in order to destroy there win streak or just for fun, so I was looking for the right settings for sniping at hypixel (scaffold,bhop,killaura with reach, and other stuff). thanks for reading.
  6. C

Misplace?

Hey, I'm a bit new to vape so sorry if that an obvious question ): so I know what misplace do, but what I don't know is what the sliders does, Like I think the first one is how it will look on your screen and the second slider is your reach is... I didn't touched it couse I don't wanna get...
  7. C

What's "range" in Wtap?

Hi, I was going and making some settings on vape (lite), and I saw on Wtap there is something called "range" and It's prob when to Wtap but why on default it's on 3.5? maybe it's not what I think it is, can you please help me? thanks for reading
  8. C

Can I inject Vape v4 into Badlion or Lunar?

*title*
  9. C

Auto clicker

I got few questions about auto clicker First. what is the best settings for autoclicker for hypixel,minemen club,pvp.land and more... Second. what "blockhit" means? I know how to block hit but there is an option to turn on "block hit" what this is does? and what break blocks does? thanks for...