Search results

1. J

Pvpland settings

What's a good reach setting for pvpland on vape lite? I'm using 3.03-3.08
  2. J

Vape lite on Hypixel?

Vape lite has the only features I really want, however I've heard that vape V3 performs better on Hypixel due to their anti-cheat. My question is whether or not vape lite would remain undetectable on Hypixel or not.
  3. J

Badlion?

Are the default settings blatant on badlion?
  4. J

Profiles

How do I delete a profile?
  5. J

Reach help

I got every setting perfect but the reach is just horrible to decide. 3-3.3 is god awful. 3.1 - 3.3 I still get killed on potpvp and i play better legit. 3.2 - 3.5 I get called reach on. Please someone help.
  6. J

Anyone know the default settings for reach on vape?
  7. J

Reach

Hello, I'd like to start off by saying my ping is excellent so it is not that xD Okay so pretty much everyone tells me to use reach 3.1 max 3.3 combo mode unchecked. But recently people still beat me a lot. And the hole point of vape is to seem like your legit but very good. Any advice?
  8. J

OldAimassist Blatant?

Hello, I've been using aimassist ever since I got vape. But recently I tried to use old Aimassist and noticed it helped me in combat much much more! Is it really blatant?
  9. J

~ to open the menu? not for me.

People say you open the gui with the ~ button, but for me it is right shift. Why?
  10. J

Is combo mode good?

Can someone tell me what the most powerful reach is without being noticed? And does combo mode help at all?