Search results

1. M

autoplace

Not rlly. Think of it as the godbrige mode on Vape Client but instead of a shift and auto aim, you have to aim yourself and hold right click.
  2. M

vape v5 should came out

Bro everyone here is sped asf. Scope of Vape v4 is not the point. The main point is that Vape V5 name would get more attention throughout the community. Also, scripting api + Big Modules + Bypasses that we been waiting 1+ years is nothing small. @Merryzz is completely right here.
  3. M

Reach 4.2 is undetectable

yea its undetectable
  4. M

Forge 1.8.9 stats mod

bruh just use lilith https://discord.gg/wq7zcZvJTs
  5. M

minemen club reach setting

3.0-3.1 on vl works for me
  6. M

vape v4

Just Use like 3.2-3.5 and 85% velo and you never get banned and you shit on all good players lol.
  7. M

vape v4

why do all of you use such pussy settings smh
  8. M

My Hypixel settings VAPE LITE

16-20 AC 3.2-3.5 reach 85% Velocity Horz 100% vert fast place 0 delay or any right ac dosent matter .2 hitboxes ig i use .1 Every thing else is fine (Main Safe on Hypixel 100%)
  9. M

My Hypixel settings VAPE LITE

Those are the most down right pussy settings I have ever seen. I have like 0 time rn but ill reply with good main safe settings in a bit.
  10. M

Target Info Winning / Losing

Well basically ZeroDay Yea
  11. M

How to inject Vape V4 / Lite | Into Lunar Client

v4 or lite. v4 dosent into 1.7 lunar lite does
  12. M

sumo settings

yes
  13. M

visuals

Just why that’s stupid
  14. M

Vape lite external ESP suggestion

2D esp works if the game is not in full screen
  15. M

visuals

Why would you ever want that. If you want your teammates to stand out, use teams by color and it will make the name tags shade slightly differently compared to normal players
  16. M

sumo settings

Fuck you
  17. M

Lunar settings

Do what I am getting here is like 3.0-3.2. Any aim assist. No velo. Any aa. Thanks
  18. M

sumo settings

I would go to 65-75 but yes you can. Add me on discord if you have any other questions Vape forum users are mostly very bad at making settings Sh8ders#3164
  19. M

Lunar settings

Just need some lunar settings for practice and soup and shit. Mainly wanna know if you can go over 3.2 without flagging
  20. M

need good setting for mmc

Just use a free external clicker like swift clicker bypass with 16+ just fine