Search results

1. B

Text GUI Hidden Option

Under every cheat, there should be a "hidden" option which you can tick to hide the module from appearing in your text gui. This will help get rid of unnecessary modules/space on your screen. When you hover over it, it should say "Hides module from your text gui" I personally would have...
  2. B

Less Fast Place Increments

You can only set your fast-place to 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4 on Vape. But I myself, and probably many other people would like a more customized fast-place delay. I think you should lower the increments from 1 > 0.5 or 0.25. I personally don't like using my fast-place on 1 as it looks blatant, but 2 is...
  3. B

Velocity

Will chance or kite mode ever get me watchdog banned?
  4. B

Text GUI Improvements V2

Could you add the ability for us to select which cheats/modules we want to appear in our Text GUI Screen? For example, I don't have any use for seeing "Hitboxes" on my screen, I think there should be an option to enable/disable whichever cheat you want to, or don't want to see on your cheat...
  5. B

VELOCITY SERVER GLITCH VAPE

If I log out of a server with velocity turned ON before I log out, I can't re-log into ANY server, or even a singleplayer world. I tried every cheat and it only happens with velocity enabled, please look into this.
  6. B

Detectable Warnings

Vertical KB just got patched, timer was patched before, and some vape users were banned. When you enter the vape hud, can there be a big message in bold, that states which modes get patched? It will help us vape users remove it before we get banned.
  7. B

Vape Settings SUGGESTION [PLEASE ADD]

Hey, I was wondering if you could add fast mine / fast break on vape? Seems like it'd be useful and could be used as closet cheats with 1.0 (normal) to 2.0 (fastest). Closet cheaters could use like 1.1 or 1.2. This would be really useful for any cheater really and most clients already have it...
  8. B

BEST VPN On Hypixel?

This is a heavily debated topic and I thought I should address it. What is the BEST VPN on Hypixel? In terms of: - Speed - Functionality - Price - The VPN MUST automatically change ip if connected to same server/location unlike some other VPNS (e.g. NordVPN) - MUST bypass most popular servers...
  9. B

Vape Dupe Glitch

With nametags, the names get duped for some weird reason.
  10. B

HYPIXEL VAPE AUTOCLICKER

What's a good autoclicker setting for Hypixel? I've been banned by watchdog for autoclicker two times. My settings were 9-15. The other time they were 7-11. I normally also click whilst auto-clicking making it easier for me to PvP.
  11. B

Vape - InvMove

Vape really needs InvMove You can run whilst looking in your inventory and dropping things. It also needs Fast-Break.