1. B

Velocity

^
  2. B

Ghost settings for 300 ms?

75% velo? Fr?
  3. B

Text GUI Hidden Option

Under every cheat, there should be a "hidden" option which you can tick to hide the module from appearing in your text gui. This will help get rid of unnecessary modules/space on your screen. When you hover over it, it should say "Hides module from your text gui" I personally would have...
  4. B

How much can I use auto-block for Killaura?

Not on hypixel, no. Nobody I know has ever been banned for hitboxes and I know numerous vape users lol
  5. B

No?? It's simply a hit angle rofl. Nobody has ever been watchdog banned using hitboxes with anti-bot on.
  6. B

Less Fast Place Increments

You can only set your fast-place to 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4 on Vape. But I myself, and probably many other people would like a more customized fast-place delay. I think you should lower the increments from 1 > 0.5 or 0.25. I personally don't like using my fast-place on 1 as it looks blatant, but 2 is...
  7. B

Velocity

Will chance or kite mode ever get me watchdog banned?
  8. B

Why are people so scared to have high hitboxes when they go and use kill-aura angles at about 90-140. Doesn't make sense to me. A 90-140 kill-aura angle covers more space than 1.0 hitboxes yet people are okay using it?
  9. B

Help with hypixel settings

Watchdog can't detect a hit angle you fucking idiot He was using SCAFFOLD, CHEST-STEALER & W-TAP. It was either scaffold or the chest-stealer.
  10. B

[MEGATHREAD] Ultimate Closet Cheating Guide in 2020 [Bypassing Anticheats]

What about hitboxes, and aim assist with ka on?
  11. B

Request: Highest settings bypass watchdog 200ms

what are ghost hits
  12. B

Hypixel timer

Timer 1.07 is the max you can go up to.
  13. B

Text GUI Improvements V2

I mean, sure, but who said anyone is spinbotting and bhopping
  14. B

Text GUI Improvements V2

Could you add the ability for us to select which cheats/modules we want to appear in our Text GUI Screen? For example, I don't have any use for seeing "Hitboxes" on my screen, I think there should be an option to enable/disable whichever cheat you want to, or don't want to see on your cheat...
  15. B

Update vape v3

Yeah, this is a great idea. Could you maybe make a thread asking for crowdsource info so you can make this happen? For what I currently know, some things that are patched are NoSlow, high KA cps, timer above 1.07, velocity vertical
  16. B

VELOCITY SERVER GLITCH VAPE

If I log out of a server with velocity turned ON before I log out, I can't re-log into ANY server, or even a singleplayer world. I tried every cheat and it only happens with velocity enabled, please look into this.
  17. B

Update vape v3

Vertical KB just got patched. Myself and TONS of other players used vertical kb for over a year without punishment, but 2 days ago, vertical kb randomly got patched, leading to many hypixel players getting banned. I experimented it with 99% vertical, banned within 1 minute. I even tested it on...