Search results

1. B

PvP Settings 1.16?

Hi, does one of you have settings for 1.16 pvp, which are not too obvious? Thanks in advance
  2. B

Badlion Client - Gommehd.net Settings ?

Hello, I have been planning to use the Vape4 client again for a long time, but I have the following questions: 1. Does the client work with the Badlion Client (BLC)? 2. Does anyone have good settings for the Gommehd.net server? Thanks in advance
  3. B

Vape4 Trojan?

I own Vape4 and have been using it since last year, why is my computer telling me when I want to download Vape4 that it is a trojan (I never had the message before)
  4. B

What are the best settings for godbridge?

Title says
  5. B

How can I inject Vape4 into Esdeath Client?

Esdeath Client is something like Labymod but why can I not inject it into the client? It loads to the 4 stage but then Vape crash
  6. B

Vape wants to scamm me??????

Hello when I wanted to start my Minecraft earlier and searched for vape, the file was no longer displayed ... it had disappeared from my desktop. After a failed attempt I tried to download vape4 again from the site. However, my firewall showed me that a virus was hiding there (it is also a...
  7. B

Clients bypass???

Which known clients can vape bypass?
  8. B

Which are the best Velocity settings for gommehd?

Which are the best legit velocity settings for gommehd? Thanks in advance
  9. B

Bac Bypass???

Can the client bypass bac if so how does it work?
  10. B

Autoclicker clicksounds

Does the autoclicker have clicksounds?
  11. B

Autoclicker, Right mouse button

hello everyone is there a way to switch off the autoclicker for the right mouse button for certain items? For example when I play uhc and use the lava bucket that the autoclicker is off on the right button so that I can put the lava without it being collected again immediately
  12. B

[Request] I search for UHC and Skywars settings

Good evening I'm looking for Skywars and UHC settings best for the server gommhd.net. I want both mouse buttons to be on while the autoclicker is on and I can still sit down in lava or water even though the autoclicker is on. I am happy to take over player settings, I only need the name and the...
  13. B

I need invis Settings for gommehd.net

Title says it all, please write some in, thank you
  14. B

How do I install Vape 4?

Good evening, I just bought Vape 4 successfully. How and what do I have to put the file into in order to use it in the game? Thanks in advance