Search results

1. S

More options for Fakelag

I think that an "Only in combo" option would be perfect for fakelag, specifically dynamic mode as its really good for holding combos but while in trades you tend tot take a lot of kb. This simple addition would be very effective for the module and would be such a great improvement and is...
  2. S

Vape not injecting into Lunar Client 1.89

For the 3-4 days, both vapev4 and lite have not been able to inject into lunar client. I'm aware this is most likely due to a client update luanrclient has however this is typically fixed within 24h by vape. Im just wondering if this is something that is permanent or when it will be fixed since...
  3. S

injecting to remapped clients

is it possible in any way to inject any type of cheat (vape, drip lite etc) into a remapped cheatbreaker for example? I have a custom coded cheatbreaker with magical powers but im unable to inject anything into it. thanks
  4. S

does vape lite have mod menu like v4

does vape lite have the custom mods like freelook etc like vape v4 has
  5. S

vape lite autoclicker 1.16.5

is there an option for the vape lite autoclicker to be configured to 1.9 style pvp via settings? ty
  6. S

is v4 aim assist the exact same as lite?

title, thanks
  7. S

Does keepsprint bypass hypixel?

Is keepsprint safe to use on hypixel? Thanks!
  8. S

(REQUEST) good settings for 200-250 ping

I get around 200-250 ping, what are some good overall settings? (preferably for hypixel duels) thanks!