Search results

1. ilovecats28

click assist

I need autoclicker settings that would be used as click assist for normal clicking( I want around 13-16 cps while normal clicking). I also need reach settings and velo settings to go with it
  2. ilovecats28

Issue with breaking blocks

I'm having an issue with breaking beds and blocks in bedwars. They just respawn as if I didn't break them. this is an issue I'm just now getting even though I'm using the same config I've always used so idk what the problem is. I restarted my game and the issue is still there. I inject vape into...
  3. ilovecats28

New Fly and Bednuke

I got sniped in bedwars today and the guy who sniped me was flying and bednuke, two things that I thought weren't a thing anymore after the recent watchdog updates. What client was this guy using? with the fly it seemed like it had something to do with a tnt and fireball watchdog disabler...
  4. ilovecats28

Best Client for Vape?

Hey I was wondering what client I should use for a combination of the best performance (fps) and vape compatibility. If you recommend forge or some extension of forge it would be nice if you listed what mods you used and all that.
  5. ilovecats28

Vape lite and Lunar

I heard vape lite was a bit buggy with lunar but what exact modules dont work with it? (if any) rn I use forge with vape v4 but thought I'd try out light for a month or two.
  6. ilovecats28

How do you inject v4 into lunar

I've heard people say its possible but every time I try it just crashes. And yes, I do know its not supported I just want to know if its possible and if so how do I do it
  7. ilovecats28

Will Vape every NOT inject into Badlion?

So obv Vape does not support Badlion, but do you guys think it will ever not inject into it? I prefer Badlion over forge so I was just wondering what other people thought about it.
  8. ilovecats28

What is the best free lunar ac reach client

Title