Search results

1. J

Vape Suggested Mods (1.7.10 - 1.8.9)

throwing in some more ideas: (FPS boost is likely the most important thing) - autotip mod (hypixel) - level head mod (hypixel) - particle multiplier - always sharp mod (makes it so everytime you hit an entity it gives off sharpness particles and not only with a sharpness sword) - in game...
  2. J

Vape Suggested Mods (1.7.10 - 1.8.9)

vape itself has macros/chat macros btw
  3. J

whats next?

agreed, i know vape is intended to be for closet cheating but not to the extent that people want (such as using vape on lunar, badlion, etc) to seem even more legit. i think their choice in this matter is smart for the future of their company and player base, especially since they have the...
  4. J

whats next?

i’m starting to understand why they don’t make support for 3rd party clients after reading what James said: “ The reason we haven't bypassed Lunar yet (and this applies to BAC [not BLC] as well) is more towards the feasibility of doing it on as large a scale as we would have to, in order to...
  5. J

whats next?

this may be irrelevant but i preferred blc and lunar over forge because i used a private stats overlay mod that would only work with blc or lunar. (which is very important for the game i play) i’m not sure if that could somehow be added to vape, i’m sure it hasn’t been requested before so it...
  6. J

whats next?

i agree but it is what it is
  7. J

Lunar and vape v4/vape lite

Is it even possible for vape v4 and vape lite to inject into lunar properly again? or is there no workaround it (question aimed towards manthe)
  8. J

I need honest opinions on Vape Lite

yep vape needs to become a private client ez pz
  9. J

Lunar Analysis

turn lunar ac off and inject vape lite at the menu, but if you try to use nametags you'll most likely crash. any other module i THINK is safe but don't quote me on it
  10. J

what the heck is a staff member doing here lmao
  11. J

how do you get the experimental mode to work?
  12. J

so there's a way to inject vape into lunar by using process hacker 2 and cheat engine? If so is it vape lite or vape v4 or both?
  13. J

VapeV4 on Lunar.

some other guy on here said his friends were able to inject Vape v3 and vape lite normally aswell
  14. J

VapeV4 on Lunar.

What the shit
  15. J

Vape Lite

is it buggy?