Search results

1. 1

Ranked Skywars

could i use right clicker, macros and velo on ranked skywars?
  2. 1

Safewalk

does this even work on v4? ive tried it multiple times and it doesnt do anything
  3. 1

Auto clicker 8-13 on MMC?

I’ve been using these settings on MMC for a while now but in reality i’m really only getting 10 cps. it rarely spikes up to 13. It only goes to 13 when i’m in a combo lol. is it okay to move the autoclicker to 8-14/15? 10 cps is just too little for a server where everyone butterfly clicks ( i...
  4. 1

Bypass MMC Logs

Is there any autoclicker that can bypass MMC logs ? like if you get frequently checked up on. i’m posting this here because vape lite didn’t work for me at settings 9-13
  5. 1

Difference between Manthe clicker / lite vs other autoclickers ?

What really is the difference? What makes Manthe clicker “undetectable” I’ve gotten banned while using it so i’m wondering. Also, what are good settings for clicking OVER an autoclicker ?
  6. 1

Test your autoclicker to bypass Minemen.

Anyone know a place to test their autoclickers? Like cheatin.net but better, or just for an autoclicker? or even other software apps that let you know if your creating logs n that. also, will clicking OVER an autoclicker that is set to 7-8 cps cause logs? Shit ton of questions but basically how...
  7. 1

Lunar VPN block bypass

is there anyway to bypass it? I have express VPN but no protocols/servers seem to bypass it. I'm wondering if there really is a VPN or third party source that can bypass this
  8. 1

See people who use invis on hypixel bedwars

how can u do this? i got esp with invisibles enabled but it still didn’t show anyone that is invis
  9. 1

GREEN CIRCLE ICON next to name

what even is that green circle icon? i’m curious because i don’t want it to notify any other vape users and stuff. and also how do you even disable it ?
  10. 1

VPN Block bypass ?

servers now have some VPN blocks and i’m wondering if there’s a VPN that bypasses or if there’s anything i can do
  11. 1

Where to get Vyper VPN for cheap?

title explains itself lol, i hear it’s good for bypassing VPN blocks
  12. 1

You can not join the server on a VPN (LUNAR)

I was just playing the server on a vpn. i know lots of people play on the server on a vpn as well. anyone know a way around this?
  13. 1

(Lunar Server) You can’t join this server on your current proxy

I try joining Lunar EU but it keeps giving me that message. yes i am european but i can somehow connect to the NA servers. anyone know why this is and if there’s a way to fix it ?
  14. 1

bypass lunar server ban?

posting this on off-topic but i’m just wondering what you have to do to bypass it. i know what it bans (ip,HWID, etc) but is there a way to bypass it and play on an alt?
  15. 1

VAPE LITE LUNAR 1.8.9

Vape lite does inject into lunar 1.8.9. all you have to do is start lunar without fullscreen. it can’t be on fullscreen. you can then inject it and go back to full screen once injected.