Search results

1. Vqpings

Silent Aura Dectection

If any, what silent aura max angle is not detectable on hypixel? The rotation looks very unnatural, ik it bypasses but will I get staff banned?
  2. Vqpings

Friends Update Add Me

for anyone wanting to use the friends thing, add my vape name Vqpings
  3. Vqpings

Reach works better in blatant mode

Am I just tripping (prob) or does reach seem to work better when using blatant mode? Is this an official thing
  4. Vqpings

W update

w v4 update
  5. Vqpings

I'm back

no one noticed I was gone cause I'm irrelevant but I'll be posting again so hi
  6. Vqpings

Lunar Crashing When Injecting Vape

When I try to inject the newest vape into Lunar it just shows a crash message, was this patched or am I doing something wrong? I was injecting in windowed mode btw (and yes I know lunar is not supported I just saw that it was working for others so I'm interested)
  7. Vqpings

Cracked Vape

Request: Please start updating cracked Vape. I have been using cracked vape for 5 years and I feel like you do not give it the attention it deserves. You seem to update the paid vape more and kinda neglect cracked vape. I would like to start seeing mor updates soon. Thanks Manthe!
  8. Vqpings

Vape v5

Was talking to Big M earlier. He has some plans
  9. Vqpings

Hypixel Atlas

I like going on Atlas to catch cheaters Can't believe ppl still cheat in this game smh. Anyways imma go hack on hypixel
  10. Vqpings

VAPE NAMETAG ICON

vape v4 added a nametag icon to let you know who else is also playing on your favorite pvp client!
  11. Vqpings

100 messages

gg
  12. Vqpings

Merry Christmas To Me!

Wow Manthe actually put vape lite on sale. Thanks big man
  13. Vqpings

Vape Lite Sale

If vape lite ever went on sale (for Christmas or something) I'd purchase it. Please
  14. Vqpings

Congratulations

Congrats!
  15. Vqpings

Hypixel Aim Assist

Is it safe to use aim assist without click aim on or would staff detect it? Thanks
  16. Vqpings

Leaving forums at 69 points

The end is near. It's be fun but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. update, ill leave at 69 messages so gives points rn
  17. Vqpings

First Hacked Client You've Used?

My first was Huzuni like in 2015 Hbu guys?
  18. Vqpings

Like if you agree

19. Vqpings

Happy Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day! If any of you by chance are a veteran (watch there acc be one) thank you for your service o7
  20. Vqpings

Toggle Right click AC

I think there should be a way to bind right click ac by itself so you can toggle the right ac without having to turn off your left click ac.