Search results

1. scfd

Xray for hypixel uhc

ah, so is there no way that vape can get around it?
  2. scfd

Blatant switch killaura not working

I don't know about this and I am really sorry to ask you abt it on this thread, but do u know settings for ka that wont trigger watchdog on hypixel
  3. scfd

whats the max amount of reach u can use on hypixel before watch dog starts to check me out

oh shit i've been using 4.75 xD. Ive not been banned yet either so
  4. scfd

Xray for hypixel uhc

Is there anyway to get the xray to work on hypixel?? I can only use cave mode because otherwise it shows a million ores that are fake and diamonds never show up. It is really annoying as I had thought that vape was able to do that. PLS HELP
  5. scfd

Hacks for UHC hypixel

uhh, anyway you can go a bit more in depth about what to turn on and specific settings for each? I don't have power either.
  6. scfd

Hacks for UHC hypixel

Anyway someone can list the most undetectable hacks that I can use when playing UHC. Im talking abt low settings for Kill aura and any others that would help me dominate without being banned. ty in advance.
  7. scfd

refund???

How is vape lite better?
  8. scfd

INV walk and undetectable killaura settings

Is there any form of inventory walk that vape offers? Also can someone comment on this thread giving me the best killaura settings that will 100% not get you detected by watchdog in hypixel. Thanks.
  9. scfd

Hypixel Xray for UHC

what do you guys mean when you say the search module? Is that different from xray settings?
  10. scfd

whats next?

how do you turn on debug mode in BLC?
  11. scfd

My Vape Lite wont inject into Badlion.

ye whats blc debug and frustyboi stfu nobody rly cares abt what u say
  12. scfd

VapeV4 on Lunar.

damn ): imma go jump off my roof
  13. scfd

Hypixel Xray for UHC

So idk if this is anti cheat which it probably is but is there a way for xray to see more than just iron and gold and that too in large quantities. Very rarely does it show irons and gold but It will almost never show other ores such as diamonds, lapis, redstone, etc... I was just wondering if...
  14. scfd

Does VAPE V4 work on lunar or BLC as of now??

ok thanks, kinda pissed that they patched lunar
  15. scfd

so what do u inject it into now?
  16. scfd

u think it will ever be fixed?
  17. scfd

yeah its annoying