Search results

1. B

black card

actually it's tank rolling on students and caused some death and some soldiers shot at people in the tiananmen square and universities. The tanks haven't fired, just imagine what would happen if shells bombarded the white house xd. But no matter what the process is, the way it is handled and the...
  2. B

black card

emmm To be honest, I don't want to see these things. Every country has some bad history, but some countries are just relatively targeted by other countries. In a country with party dictatorship, there are relatively more detours. BUT FORCE LABOUR IS NOT TRUE. I LOVE WINNIE BTW xd
  3. B

Lunar Client Injection

It seems that it updated and works again recently
  4. B

black card

hahaha i know. chinese call the alts as black cards so he means alts and he is asking for an alts shop. xd 哥系唔系沒了解過國外駭客圈子啊,黑卡真就直接音譯唄
  5. B

swing animation

i think u can install mods, or easily using some pvp clients like blc (lunar L becuz cant inject xd). Vape dont have this feature because it can be compatible with other clients and mods, but flux cant. So flux have the built-in animation but vape not need. It may cause bugs if vape and client...
  6. B

How do I enable blatant hacks?

HAHAHAHAHAHHA manthe feels angry xd
  7. B

Keepsprint - Hypixel

lol badlion and lunar have this feature too. So they are hax. serious lol
  8. B

Does Vape Lite work on Lunar?

ya it can inject to lunar. My friend cheated in lunar client by using vape lite just yesterday xd. But in my opinion, if u only want to cheat in lunar, vape lite doesn't worth it. Because it doesn't have any bhop features and u dont need to use screenshot protect. So now lets using badlion...
  9. B

How do I get Around Ip bans For Hypixel

Secure Alert always cause by USING VPN. It because ur current IP (or VPN's IP)is in the hypixel IP ban list. When a hack was banned, the IP he used would go to the ban list. And it seems that hypixel never reset their IP ban list. A good way to solve this problem is change ur IP. And this might...