Search results

1. 9830

Vape lite Not Able to Inject

Basically when i try to inject right before its done it stops responding and windows makes me close it. I tried vanilla, forge, and lunar and it didnt help. open with admin and etc. what can be the reason?
  2. 9830

Question

wtf you mean, buy? yes or no
  3. 9830

Question

Is it worth is buying VAPE V4 or should I just stick with my VAPE Lite? Vape v4 for blatantly and does it bypass really good?
  4. 9830

string

I have restriction mode on youtube because im on a school laptop lol
  5. 9830

string

oh i didnt know, im a retard then lmao
  6. 9830

string

sorry for ru clip im on school pc
  7. 9830

string

So in a lot of youtube videos i see some type of string cleaner that is like purple or something but i cant find it, i am willing to find it and use it. It some blue/purple gui and is a exe and not a command prompt. from this video: the windows.exe...
  8. 9830

Lunar

i guess
  9. 9830

LUNAR SUPPORT

good
  10. 9830

Lunar

yes which is good, but how come vape is the only ghost client that i can find that actually only supports windows 7? That's very interesting.
  11. 9830

Lunar

i mean other ghost client devs
  12. 9830

Lunar

ok now tell me, what the FUCK CAN I NOT FUCKING find windows 7 support??? like are the devs lazy like tf
  13. 9830

LUNAR SUPPORT

lmao i have good aim but hell yeah >:)
  14. 9830

LUNAR SUPPORT

Can you have throw pot or aimassist on lunar ac off?
  15. 9830

Lunar

Is it possible if Vape Lite can inject into Lunar Client **ANTICHEAT OFF**? I doesn't matter that velocity or etc works but idk but just because i wan't a lot more fps. Also is vape lite supported for Windows 7 lol?