Search results

1. Mztitb

AutoClicker blockhit speed customation

When you use autoclicker blockhit holding down rightclick and leftclick you can click 20cps on both buttons. This is extremely blatant especially using keystrokes/cps mods, so my suggestion is there's a slider like the CPS slider for blockhit speed.
  2. Mztitb

SilentAura improvement suggestions

1. Lock on option SilentAura aims to the target before it will swing. This feature will make SilentAura head snap to the target instantly as it is enabled, with the Aim Speed controlling how fast it tracks. 2. Through walls option Like how KillAura used to have, SilentAura should have a Through...
  3. Mztitb

Remove hit color mod from 1.8 (PATCHED)

This was a bug when I made the post, even if vape hitcolor was off it would override. This has since been fixed, I'm assuming a developer saw the post. Has been annoying me for months xD
  4. Mztitb

Yeah this got fixed. Thanks Manthe! (or whoever fixed it)
  5. Mztitb

not even forge mods?
  6. Mztitb

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape V4 Suggestion Description: On 1.7 vape doesn't have the hit color mod. This allows you to change your hit color from lunar/badlion etc. It should be removed from 1.8 too. (EDIT: A developer saw this and fixed it.) Video Reference (Not required):
  7. Mztitb

Hit color works?

If I change the hit color in Lunar, Badlion, Feather's hitcolor mod, it doesn't work. The only way to change hitcolor is to turn on Vape's hitcolor and change it. Does anyone else have this?
  8. Mztitb

vape lite external nametags

My pc/gpu isn't old, my gpu is only 3 years old. Is there some windows/gpu setting I can change to make this work?
  9. Mztitb

vape lite external nametags

does this work for anyone? doesn't work for me on forge, badlion, lunar etc, on overlay mode, tried every combination of nametags settings and it won't work. in fullscreen, windowed, etc.
  10. Mztitb

Auto-select profile on server join

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Both Suggestion Description: Let people add a server IP to a profile, so when they join that server it switches to the profile. Like on Lunar Client. This would be useful for people whose settings vary by server, example if Profile 1 is using 3.2 reach...
  11. Mztitb

tracers for xray/search

+1
  12. Mztitb

vape changing hitcolor

With vape injected, even if the vape hitcolor mod is disabled, the color is different from default. When I change the hitcolor with any client it won't work, only if I change hitcolor with the vape mod. Anyone else share this issue? Can't report to bugs because I can't find a forge hitcolor...
  13. Mztitb

Vape bug reports closed?

Thanks. This would've been useful to be shown instead of the "You do not have permission to view this page" lol
  14. Mztitb

Vape bug reports closed?

Can't seem to find anything about the Vape bug reports - wondering if I'm banned from it somehow or it's down? Last time I posted something there was months ago and I only can't see it now.
  15. Mztitb

Could i get staff banned for using 100 aimassist on my main against hoppers?

if your aim is not complete garbage usually then it should be fine.
  16. Mztitb

hypixel uhc settings for main?

title
  17. Mztitb

Does xray watchdog ban on Hypixel?

JJust wondering if it bypasses
  18. Mztitb

Blockhit limit to items/only for sword

Are you dumb? Turn on cps counter, hold another item and hold down left and right click
  19. Mztitb

Patcher compatibility (popular sk1er mod)

What doesnt work for you with Patcher?