1. bhopinpit

vape alt manager

how do i open the vape alt manager
  2. bhopinpit

[UPDATED GUIDE] Hypixel Detections

auto fish dose ban depending on the delay but it dose flag
  3. bhopinpit

Update?

tbh vape needs a update for newer versions along with new features to support the new versions
  4. bhopinpit

vape v4 alt manager

how do i open the vape v4 alt manager i have opened it before but was not paying any attention to what buttons i pressed
  5. bhopinpit

pls i want winner!!1!11

no
  6. bhopinpit

target

dose vape v4 have a target feature so i can use aim assist or kill aura to target a certan player?
  7. bhopinpit

New Vape?

ur slow they just keep adding shit to v4 for now
  8. bhopinpit

How dose phase work

ive tride that befor and i didint work not even to go thru fence gates on vape v4
  9. bhopinpit

How dose phase work

how dose phase work on v4?
  10. bhopinpit

can me and someone in my house on different pcs use the same vape account and use vape lite?

honestly constly changeing the hwid would prob make methane check in to it and it might result in ur acc getting locked ngl
  11. bhopinpit

Badlion Client 1.8.9

have you tried it recently as in today or yesterday? and is there any setting like expermental or a way to take out the thing that blocks in the inkection in to lunar? in the files
  12. bhopinpit

Injection

now i am not verry familiar with how the injecting works with clients but something ive been wondering is why v4 struggles so much with injecting in to anything besides vanilla and forge like if shitty clients like koid can inject in to everything why cant the methane devs to the same thing?
  13. bhopinpit

Badlion Client 1.8.9

lunar had a update recently and that dose not work any more untill v4 has a update
  14. bhopinpit

why killaura didn't work?

ur bad
  15. bhopinpit

Buying Vape

yiu can buy it and use it rn but new versions and new featres are all ways ind evelopment
  16. bhopinpit

Invisible players

use esp with show invisibles on and maby chams
  17. bhopinpit

vape v4

is there a way to inject it still?
  18. bhopinpit

vape v4

how do i inject vape v4 in to blc ik i used to be able to do it what happend?
  19. bhopinpit

found the sigma rat

how long has sigma been a rat?