Search results

1. leo88449

Vape V4 Lunar Client [NoFall]

ur mom L
  2. leo88449

Vape V4 Lunar Client [NoFall]

No idea if it's just lunar client doing this but for some reason, NoFall doesn't work anymore. The module turns on but there's no "Normal" or "Anticheat" next to the text on the text gui. And no, it's not the anti-cheat. It's just viewed as a placebo. Obviously the module works on forge etc...
  3. leo88449

does vape go into lunar?

Only Vape Lite.
  4. leo88449

can i buy vape lite with paypal please ?

If you buy the 45 day, you should be able to pay with paypal. Same goes for perm.
  5. leo88449

AutoText question

You know how you have autotext mod on Lunar Client and you can basically press a key and it types a command you set it as. You can do that without opening chat.
  6. leo88449

AutoText question

So we all know that we can use autotext without opening the chat or anything like that. But.... is there any way you can use autotext while you have your inventory opened or you're in a chest...? If there is, please let me know as I'm very curious.
  7. leo88449

Vape V4 issues

I don't if it's just me but whenever I inject Vape V4 and play on forge, my game just freezes out of no where and then just stops responding making me restart.. This usually never happens. I have a GTX 1660ti, 16GB DDR4 Ram, i7 9750h CPU 2.6ghz. If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know.
  8. leo88449

vape.gg lagging?

If Vape doesn't get fixed soon, I'm going to water the sun.
  9. leo88449

VapeV4 on Lunar.

Sleep Mode only.
  10. leo88449

VapeV4 on Lunar.

You literally just inject like normal. Guess I got lucky and it never crashed.
  11. leo88449

VapeV4 on Lunar.

Well, I can still use VapeV4 on Lunar 1.8.9 AC off lol.
  12. leo88449

[REQUEST] Settings Undetectable MMC & Lunar ?

Yes he is :D
  13. leo88449

[Request] Lunar.gg Settings

Just out of curiosity, what's the highest CPS you can Autoclick on Lunar? 9-14 doesn't do much against butterfly clickers in my opinion. So I was wondering if the autoclicker cps can be increased like 15-20..? Undetectable you think? What are your thoughts? Vape Lite (Suggested)
  14. leo88449

Is it possible at all to inject Vape V4 into lunar ?

YO WTF? When was this possible?
  15. leo88449

Is it possible at all to inject Vape V4 into lunar ?

As far as I know, no it isn't. But you can inject Vape Lite into Lunar (Anticheat off) and use certain modules like Autoclicker, Aim Assist, reach. edit: Vape V4 into Lunar 1.8.9 (Anticheat off) is possible.