Search results

1. Psylatoon4

Vape lite on badlion issue

I got that issue with vape lite and badlion , when I inject my sensibility go brrrr
  2. Psylatoon4

VAPE LITE ON AZ LAUNCHER

Even compatibility mode don't works ! Make it happens !
  3. Psylatoon4

New Vape Lite Update

The new update is noice as fuck but till the new update my vape lite crashed 2 times bruh
  4. Psylatoon4

Need rage settings vape v4 hypixel for skywars duel (Sick of MVP++ who are rage hacking when I'm legit as hell)

Now that I have vape v4 i need settings cause I'm usually a user of vape lite so you know need welp for destroying the nibba who suck "daddy hypixel"
  5. Psylatoon4

Auto MLG on Vape lite

Cause I'm too lazy to mlg , I can do it easly but I'm too tired
  6. Psylatoon4

Difference between those reach setting [Vape Lite]

With these setting is my reach will be random between 3 and 6 and here the reach will only work at 5 block and 6 or?
  7. Psylatoon4

Weird feeling

Feel like when Vape lite is injected to a pvp client , vape is weaker and when I inject it to forge it's stronger (same setting tho)
  8. Psylatoon4

Make a "Lifetime" role on the forums

For the real gamerz who take vape lite Lifetime !
  9. Psylatoon4

I NEED AN HYPIXEL ACCOUNT ( ASAP)

My current hypixel account get his password changed ! I CANT PLAY ON HYPIXEL I WANNA KILL MY SELF
  10. Psylatoon4

Vape V4....

Well, Well I tried to buy Vape V4 with amazonpay thsi didn't work. And Now I have 0 way to buy vape V4. I can say goodbye to vape V4...
  11. Psylatoon4

Can I put an NSFW gif as my signature?

Can I or i will be instant banned?
  12. Psylatoon4

AmazonPay Problem

I have big problem!
  13. Psylatoon4

[American 18+ people] 4 more years or not?

As you thinks, yes I'm talking about Trump.
  14. Psylatoon4

[V4 and Lite] Auto-Text / Slur (Like auto gg with badlion)

Like Auto gg but we can choose the text, and My slur like " Bruh, I didn't knew they let Kid play at ranked"
  15. Psylatoon4

Would Be fun to have a Pratice server for Vape lite people!

I mean like a server and Vape lite guys just invade him. And we can do some HVH vape lite will be fun as fuck!
  16. Psylatoon4

Badlion Problem.

For everyone who had problem to inject vape into badlion. Make sure to have enable debug mode. If its don't work. Put your badlion on windowed. Because for me when I was playing on fullscreen vape didn't work.
  17. Psylatoon4

Make a Kernel clicker or client.

Well Kernel clicker become popular and are undetectable. May Manthe become a Kernel clicker? Its just an idea.
  18. Psylatoon4

Legit aura on Vape lite.

Why not?
  19. Psylatoon4

I will not have Vape lite in 1 month.

Well That was a good experience but I can't afford another month :/ someone knows someway to get it for lifetime for free well I'm trying to find bug but Manthe is such a genious is doing a such good work.
  20. Psylatoon4

I think it's time to bypass Pactify

I'm just saying that he will be great to bypass this Shitty client for destroy all the french Funcraft shitty player