Search results

1. KoolKillm8

Is there an easy way to check version?

Is there an easy way to check for updates/version for vapev4 and vape lite? I find it annoying that I have to redownload every so often to see if there's a new version.
  2. KoolKillm8

Issue with configs not saving

So I've been having and issue with my configs saving. I create a config, use it a while, make sure I press save, but when I come back it's gone. does anyone know how I can save and make sure my configs are saved?
  3. KoolKillm8

Transparent vape logo

Does anyone have a vape logo with a transparent background? I wanna make the exe less ugly
  4. KoolKillm8

Whats a really legit KA

Im looking for a very legit KA settings thats very legit but will still dominate my opponents on hypixel.
  5. KoolKillm8

Is there a way to check your binds?

Recently I decided that I should try to climb the ranks of ranked skywars, and I'm worried I might accidentally toggle something like speed and get me watchdog banned. I want to check my bind list and preferably clear it to prevent this.
  6. KoolKillm8

Lunar ban appeal

10/10 appeal will get unbanned https://www.lunar.gg/tickets/79b04
  7. KoolKillm8

Does anyone have a 1.8.9 lunar client spoofer?

I need a forge 1.8.9 mod that spoofs it to look like im on lunar client, since server tend to not screenshare lunar users.
  8. KoolKillm8

How do you use discord Status

I saw a few people talking about discord game status, but wherever I look I cant find the setting to turn it on. Where is it?