Search results

1. Matteya

Settings that wont get me banned on hypixel

IT IS LOL VERY FREAKING BLATANT
  2. Matteya

What does tracers do?

Nope, you are. Not only is that an obvious as shit joke, but you also said it wrong.
  3. Matteya

Is Flux still a good client?

No, it is a rule in literally every forum.
  4. Matteya

Is Flux still a good client?

Do not reply to old posts. This is a year old, make a new discussion if you want to talk about it.
  5. Matteya

"UNIVERSAL SETTINGS"

No antibot on lite, it doesn't depend on ping (this reach doesn't on pvp.land) becouse i played with 200 ping and got banned in a matter of minutes.
  6. Matteya

"UNIVERSAL SETTINGS"

That reach will get you banned on pvp.land.
  7. Matteya

Autoclicker sounds. Again.

Yes, but you will still produce less click sounds making yourself look like you're doubleclicking.
  8. Matteya

For more blatant feautures use V4 or V3. Or just use astolfo since it’s very good.
  9. Matteya

I am chill, I am just better explaining what I meant.
  10. Matteya

I already metioned it is an option. Take misplace for exaple, do you have to use misplace? No! But it is always there if you want to use it. That is for reach, but let me give you an autoclicker option. Inventory fill is there, but you don’t have to use it. That is exactly what click sounds is.
  11. Matteya

So, what clicking sounds do is, while holding down LMB, it will loop a sound of a click depending on how much cps tou have, therefore making it sound like you’re actually clicking yourself. If you ever watched an expose video, or staff series of “catching a streamer cheat” you would hear the...
  12. Matteya

I don’t think you have been in the community for a while. That is an option for the autoclicker. A lot of clients and clickers have that. I am not gonna give names, just look it up.
  13. Matteya

What exactly do you mean?
  14. Matteya

I know that this has been requested a lot in the past, but never added. I am talking specifically about Vape Lite here. I think it would be a great addition since a lot of youtubers/streamers would start using the client. Tell me what you think.
  15. Matteya

HOW CAN I OPEN GUI IG?

For Vape v4,v3 etc. It is right shift. For Vape Lite, you have to enable it in settings, and after that right shift, though this does make it more detectable.
  16. Matteya

Lmao finally Bypassed SS

GGs!
  17. Matteya

Vape Lite on Lunar; A guide.

Move to the tutorials section, +1.
  18. Matteya

Hi.

Hi.
  19. Matteya

LUNAR SUPPORT

Use Borderless mode.