Search results

1. R

Is there still a way to get the old vape lite exe? And if there is, how do you get it?

Title says it all, I just want it for nostalgia, I own perm vape lite but I want the old exe to compare the GUIs
  2. R

Vape v1?

I see that vape v2 and v3 are downloadable but where is v1? Does Manthe still have the exe? Or does it not exist at all? I want to just try it out and see how vape has changed
  3. R

Let vape inject into Hyperium client

Title, Or is this possible idk
  4. R

Do I have a chance to appeal on hypixel?

I was banned for (I think) using auto armour (open inv), Chest stealer, Inv cleaner OR autohotbar. Do I have a chance to appeal this, if so, what should I say?
  5. R

Bow Aimbot?

What happened to bow aimbot in vape v4?
  6. R

Allow the ability to disable blatant mode after turning it on

I do that though and it sometime still loads in blatant mode
  7. R

Yeah but it enables on load even if I have it off
  8. R

Sometimes when I first inject vape it turns blatant mode on automatically (I have blatant on load off) and it is annoying to have to reload it to turn it off. Unless this is a bug I should be reporting, this is happening to me.
  9. R

Rate these anticheats

Well what do they use now?
  10. R

Rate these anticheats

Wait they don't? I thought they had Area 51
  11. R

Rate these anticheats

Rate the following anticheats out of 10, 1 being the worst and 10 being the highest (If I dont know the anticheat they use ill put the server name) AntiGamingChair Guardian Area 51 (Faithful's anticheat) Watchdog Gwen NCP PvP Land Matrix Mineaqua AdvancedAntiCheat
  12. R

Is vape lite permanent worth it?

I've been using vape lite for about 3 weeks now, but is vape lite worth paying 60 USD for?
  13. R

Should I be worried?

I want to use vape lite on hypixel on my MVP+ main account: What settings should I use where I would look 100% legit?
  14. R

Bug report

Reposting on vape.gg/contact, sorry
  15. R

Vape Is a trojan according to Windows??

Add an exception for vape in windows defender settings
  16. R

vape lock account

Contact the Vape team at vape.gg/contact
  17. R

Thoughts on vape lite?

Thinking of getting it for a month but I want to know what other people (WHO HAVE USED IT) think of it. Is it worth it?