Search results

1. Kane

BLC reaching 100% allocated memory after injecting vape lite

After about an hour of playing with Vape Lite, it reaches 100% allocated memory. I have 5.5GB dedicated, and it still reaches 100% pretty quickly with more. This means the game slowly starts having more and more lag spikes, and I know it's a problem specifically with vape lite (doesn't do it...
  2. Kane

Search on Hypixel UHC

does it work if "Only Caves" is on? Is there any other hack on V4 or Lite that can help mining in UHC or is it all blocked?
  3. Kane

Vape V4 Text GUI

There should be an option to change the scale of the words, and choose if you want them layed out horizontally
  4. Kane

Does any ghost client compare to vape?

I'm loyal to Vape (Lite), but is there any other external client that even compares to how good vape is? How expensive to these things get? Do people think generally that vape is the best?
  5. Kane

Vape Lite in BLC

It used to work, now it won't inject at all saying "no forge detected" I know it wasn't meant for BLC in the first place, but have they removed all comparability now? Or is it just a me problem?
  6. Kane

hypixel cheating on Badlion Client with vape lite

Is there anything about Badlion Client that'll prevent you from turning your settings up high (it says its a built in anti-cheat) on Hypixel? Or is that just referring to the fact that not many hacks and inject into it. Can I use the same settings for reach on Vape V3 as I can on BLC Vape Lite...
  7. Kane

Want to record using vape

Problem solved, ignore
  8. Kane

Strafe on Hypixel

1) Is it bannable? Highly doubt it but just checking 2) Does it work well? Wanna try using it with aim assist, seems like a good combo, but it apparently, "isn't actively maintained." Anyone with experience using wanna give me some good settings for best results? If it even works at all? Thanks
  9. Kane

Does Timer bypass Watchdog

and if so, what setting would you recommend
  10. Kane

Record/Report rates on Hypixel across different mini games

so I’ve noticed and assumed that you can’t use as blatant settings for ranked as it is the most competitive and recorded (%wise) game, however, you can use more blatant settings on, let’s say, Walls 2 and Crazy Walls, as the community is less competitive, and the games are less popular and...
  11. Kane

Idk if I'm lucky, or people overestimate the staff on Hypixel...

I've been using 4.7-5.0 reach, horizontal velocity of 70%, AimAssist of 6.0 Vertical and 9.5 Horizontal (90 FOV), and Hitboxes +.35 for over a month now and haven't been banned. Am I just lucky, or is everyone on this forum extremely conservative in their settings?
  12. Kane

Regarding Antibot (hypixel)..

Does it mean you can never get WD banned, or do some modules still not bypass, or levels of reach?
  13. Kane

Something that could be useful or I'm just stupid

Add an option on AimAssist like: [] Aim towards players through blocks [Check/uncheck] Self explanatory, have it off and it won't auto aim at players that are through a block from you thanks bye
  14. Kane

So.. does Vape V3 Antibot actually do anything?

title ^
  15. Kane

Best settings to bypass Hypixel's hit detection?

I've noticed that when turning your reach up really high, and I've tested with different ranges, that the hit detection gets really bad on Hypixel. What settings will give me the greatest advantage? (idc about being called out or blatant, excluding Bhopping).
  16. Kane

Timer on Hypixel

I used timer on Hypixel for a few days at 1.09* (along with some reach and pretty blatant settings), and wasn't banned. Did I get lucky with not getting banned using Timer, or does Hypixel not actually catch 1.09 timer? *On an alt
  17. Kane

2 Questions regarding Hypixel (Vape V2)

-Does Antibot (Yes, I use 1.8.9 Optifine) work on Hypixel while using Hitboxes? I've used Hitboxes for quite some time, even when the bot is flying around me, and I'm not banned. But, everyone says the bot will ban me for Hitboxes. -The new hit reg has caused major lapses in hits for me whilst...
  18. Kane

Some simple questions (Vape v2)

-My reach/hitboxes are affecting mobs regardless of having the "mobs" box checked? This issue occurs on all servers and singleplayer. Help? -What is misplace on reach, and should I have it checked on Hypixel? Thanks
  19. Kane

Vape is back up

For those of you having issues, including myself, it's online and working proficiently again.