Search results

1. Y

Pvp clients to use vape

I tried PvP lounge but it didn't work, are there any other clients apart from Badlion that vape works on?
  2. Y

Question about buying vape

So I want to buy vape from my macbook to later use it in my desktop computer. Should I buy directly to later open my vape account on my desktop computer? Or should I buy it as a code an then input the code in my desktop compute. Thanks ! <3
  3. Y

Best game modes to cheat on Hypixel

In which game modes you can get away with cheating really easily. I know vape bypasses everything, but i want to know is it easier to cheat on the pit vs on bedwars or something like that.
  4. Y

Looking for an autominer client for 1.8

I am a vape user for pvp and hypixel, but i recently started playing a survival 1.8 server and all of the autominer hacks are for 1.11 and above. Can someone help me looking for a autominer client for 1.8
  5. Y

Is Vape v(x) a one time purchase?

What I mean with v(x) is if the users who bought vape v3 needed to pay another 35$ for vape v4, or they got upgraded for free.
  6. Y

Does anti-bot really work?

Srry I am new in this, just wanted to be sure.
  7. Y

Vape v4 vs Vape v4 Cracked

I recently saw a video of a guy that cracked vape it was not a .exe. Instead you install it on the mod folder as a normal mod. Do cracked vape does not bypass as well? Or is just the same thing. Btw if you were wondering I just bought vape, so no, I do not plan on using a cracked version.