Search results

1. S

My LEGIT hypixel settings (vape lite)

Damn, isn't that AC a little high? I usually go 9-13
  2. S

Safe Velocity - 150ms

Mine's currently 95% 100% but that's probably too cautious, I'd say you can get away with 85%-90%, just try it out on an alt first
  3. S

Safe Velocity - 150ms

Depending on the server, 85-95% H & 100% V is usually good, the ping may give you a little more leeway, but even 85% is pushing it
  4. S

No entity esp?

I realise the esp can recognise player entities, but what about mobs? I've (so far) been unable to activate any kind of mob esp, even when the relevant mobs have been selected in the settings. TL;DR I'm either being thick or a mob esp doesn't exist? Thanks
  5. S

AutoHotbar (and similar modules) detectable?

As the title suggests, I was wondering whether inv management modules, like AutoHotbar, are detectable? Additionally, how much effect does the delay have on detectability?
  6. S

Accuracy of setting selection

Use the arrow keys after clicking on the slider - to do smaller or larger increments, hold shift or ctrl respectively when doing so. Even though there's not much of a guide, the UI is pretty intuitive, just try what feels right and it'll probs work
  7. S

how to delete client tracks

This + it'd be a good idea to delete and reinstall mc with vape exclusively. When I made the switch, I found the number of excess files from clients like Aristois and Liquid Bounce to be unbearable. It may also be best to get a clean start & maybe even section off different profiles into...
  8. S

Looking legit

I imagine it's because a lot of AC's will pick up on the strange cps and so can other players, especially when someone just holds down left click - Can very often look like killaura, particularly when you're making the hits