Search results

1. B

x-ray on hypixel uhc

also xray crashes my game?
  2. B

x-ray on hypixel uhc

Anyone use x-ray on hypixel uhc? They can't detect it right? why is xray blatant mode only?
  3. B

UHCArcade

nothing yet :D
  4. B

Accuracy of setting selection

Thank you !!!
  5. B

UHCArcade

I've been using 3.02 - 3.15 no problems for a long time no issue and 9-13 cps
  6. B

UHCArcade

got banned with 3.3-3.4 reach safe to do like 3.1-3.2 (probably can go higher but this doesnt get banned) autoclick 9-13 is safe all with around 80 - 100 ping anti cheat is called Vigilante
  7. B

Accuracy of setting selection

When I go to modify my reach or any other setting that uses a slider, the numbers skip over large gaps my reach goes from 3.15 all the way to 3.2 with no way of getting inbetween anyone know how to get around this issue or am I dumb?
  8. B

Low ping settings

Dont use aim assist but thank you for the clicker settings that is about what I've been using 9-13
  9. B

Low ping settings

Thanks! I've been confused as people say 4.2 is the limit but only for high ping so I wanted to know the limit for low ping thank you
  10. B

Low ping settings

Assume I have 20 ping and I play on Hypixel and want to avoid ban are these settings good? and what are the limits reach 3.1-3.45 hitboxes .15 velocity 90% 100% 80% what are the highest limits for ~ 20 ping?