Search results

1. H

Text Gui

its a suggestion wat u mean why am I here?
  2. H

Text Gui

I've looked at some clients guis like novoline and astolfo. They have really nice customability. I think vape v4 could have some. for example, having the ability to making all the text to look one color without having to be chroma. or a box outlining it.
  3. H

Will these settings get me banned on hypixel

no these r really good settings! i would turn off REMOVE BOTS. maybe turn down the hitboxes and make sure to have panic binded to something
  4. H

Need good settings

if ur doing it on ur main, 3.1 - 3.4 .1 expanded hitboxes and 5 horizontal/vertical 4 block strafe increase click aim 120 degrees
  5. H

Best Vape Settings For Your Main (Personal HYPIXEL Experience)

First: The biggest mistake is when you lose, is to turn you settings up, NEVER DO THIS. autoclicker: 7 - 12 aim assist (recommended) 4 horizontal/vertical 4 blocks away, 120 degrees click aim increase strafe reach: 3 blocks to 3.25/3.29 (your choice) velocity: 100 up 85 back 90 percent chance...
  6. H

Fast place and scaffold

yeah legit scaffold works, but if ur playing games with replay mode like ranked sw, use legit scaffold or else use safewalk instead. Idru ur first question, I think the answer would be no though
  7. H

Freecam Question

So if i were to freecam on hypixel and hit people like logouts in a mega walls game would I get banned?
  8. H

Best Hypixel Settings For Mega Walls

^^^ autoclicker: 11-14 reach: 3.1-3.5 velocity: 80%x 80%y 100% chance ka: 7-14 aps 250 switch 4.5 swing, 4 hit, 200 degree hit
  9. H

Do you have to buy vape v4 if you already bought v3?

ayyyy @ImSadNotYou thx for the help