Search results

1. prestigeXX

Questions about Rinaorc

Can I please have bypassing settings for rianorc? (Closet) Also, is keepsprint bypassing on it?
  2. prestigeXX

250 ms hypixel settings?

velocity 100% is just normal velocity. you can mess around with Horizontal velocity, but not chance or vertical. (0-100%, 100%, 100%) All horizontal values are safe from watchdog, but if a staff is watching you with 60% hvel or lower, you will get banned.
  3. prestigeXX

Question about toggling Speed. [hypixel]

I know if you use the speed module for more than 10 seconds, you will be watchdog banned. Does this mean I can toggle it for around 7 seconds, wait 1 second and then do the same thing again? Or do you have to wait a bit longer before bhopping for a good few seconds more? If so, whats the...
  4. prestigeXX

Wtap settings

Ngl it’s really just used for basically no kB when trading hits up close. If you want to do combos, just do em yourself. Not that hard
  5. prestigeXX

60 hvel on hypixel safe? (toggled w/ around 150 ping)

wait actually its 120 - 150 idk that changes anything . .
  6. prestigeXX

How do you ping spoof?

Does it bypass hypixel ac?
  7. prestigeXX

Hitboxes and Hypixel

0.1 no ban.
  8. prestigeXX

Bypassing BeanerNet settings for hypixel needed.

^^ title ^^
  9. prestigeXX

How do you ping spoof?

what ping to you recommend i delay it too
  10. prestigeXX

How do you ping spoof?

Does it make it v4 more detectable on hypixel? (I looked it up on google, found a vape post about it, and it said that it makes v3 more detectable in some scenarios) But, now that v4 is released, is it still slightly detectable on hypixel?
  11. prestigeXX

How do you ping spoof?

I want to be blatant, but I have low ping. How do I ping spoof to 200+ ping?
  12. prestigeXX

Vape V4 Kill Aura (Hypixel)?

i have around 20 ping.. will these still bypass hypixel?
  13. prestigeXX

(request) Good settings for most kitmap servers [potpvp]

I want good settings for most potpvp kitmap servers. (settings that dont flag to staff)
  14. prestigeXX

Multiple ESP Related Issues

He’s asking if you have a mod that gives you the animations of 1.7.10
  15. prestigeXX

is reach bannable on hypixel

What did u set ur min slider to. I don’t really get what the min and max sliders do
  16. prestigeXX

is reach bannable on hypixel

I have mine set to 3.7-4.0 ... is that also undetectable via watchdog?
  17. prestigeXX

Suggestion

People who don’t have vape shouldn’t be able to view vape forums cuz some non boutta expose me for hacking on hypixel lmfao
  18. prestigeXX

dumb question.

not really. it just makes the area in which you can hit a player larger in width. reach makes the area in which you can hit a player larger in distance.