Search results

1. GlitchyTrash

Novoline or Remix?

it is, thats why i used as an exemple,, he said novo is a rat, but the problem is that people dowload the cracked ones because they want free stuff then say they are a rat
  2. GlitchyTrash

Novoline or Remix?

Novoline is better, and it surely is a rat if you all that want to get free stuff instead of buying, like cracked vapes
  3. GlitchyTrash

How to make it so AimAssist doesn't toggle on teammates?

On settings, enable team by server and team by colors if the minigame you play enemy are definied by colors and auto detect color
  4. GlitchyTrash

How to make it so AimAssist doesn't toggle on teammates?

Can i know what game do you play on hypixel that made you come here to ask ppl to stop hacking
  5. GlitchyTrash

Speedmine?Bhop?

Nope my friend, it had been patched for around 1 week or more on hypixel, i have been trying to use and every 2 day i was testing to see if we got a silent update but everytime i toggle it bhop, i would get watchdogged
  6. GlitchyTrash

Speedmine?Bhop?

Bhop has been patched since like 1 week or maybe 2 weeks, u get watchdoged after using it for 5-10 sec
  7. GlitchyTrash

[Help] Purchase error.

Try contacting vape support https://vape.gg/contact
  8. GlitchyTrash

Bypassing Killaura Settings [watchdog] POLL

I use 300 switch delay swing range 4.2 Attack range 4.0 Max angle 360 Switch distance Silent didnt got watcheddoged, and im using for already 3 weeks Edit: max targets 1 edit2: 12.9 -17.2 cps
  9. GlitchyTrash

No Fall

It is still working fine edit: But mod can detect it easily, thats what ppl said
  10. GlitchyTrash

Bhop

Can someone update me, if is still not working or its working again didnt try yet
  11. GlitchyTrash

csgo cheats help

There is a cheat that is 100 bucks a month, the best for cs go, undetected and deletes the replay from the game u played so u wont get caught
  12. GlitchyTrash

Bhop not working?

didnt try yet
  13. GlitchyTrash

V4-V5

yeah, which made me think ''bai'' as fuck in my head, but im pretty sure is a bad word for being keep said in League
  14. GlitchyTrash

V4-V5

Er bai wu sound like ''fuck u''
  15. GlitchyTrash

Bhop not working?

Yup, it doesnt bypass anymore sad
  16. GlitchyTrash

Bhop not working?

And do u know if criticals bypasses? and if yes what config?
  17. GlitchyTrash

Bhop not working?

Still getting lagbacks and detections, i think was patched
  18. GlitchyTrash

Bhop not working?

same
  19. GlitchyTrash

Autoblock

Or just let it prepered to get deactivated at any time by leaving killaura settings open so u just slide to the left or right to activate and deactivate anytime u want