Search results

1. Aidan

AAAAAAAAAA

love u mandad still though
  2. Aidan

Hypixel Settings Help Please

I get around 100-150ms on Hypixel. My hits register really weirdly, and even with high settings I can only win about 3/4 of the time. My settings: Autoclicker: 11-15 Reach: 3.6-3.8 Velocity: V70% H100% C100% I was wondering what some good killaura settings are that bypass, cause I have...
  3. Aidan

Lunar Client Bypass

I was using a shitty ass detectable autoclicker to see if lunar was actual shit or not, it's not. Does anyone know how to bypass the ban? I have different accounts, and can change hwid or ip or anything.
  4. Aidan

Vape v3 assistance

I have owned Vape since 0.28, the external version of the client. I used to be able to use Vape v3 when it first came out, but now that there are so many things in the client I can't run it anymore. Does anybody know anything I could do to have better performance while running Vape v3?
  5. Aidan

Vape v2

I often use Vape v2 because Vape v3 doesn't preform well with my shitty computer. The TextGUI hasn't worked since Vape v3 has been out does anyone know how to fix this? @Manthe @James
  6. Aidan

Old Versions

I remember there used to be a way to download older Vape versions, could this be added back? Or maybe you could download all versions used by your account? @Manthe @James
  7. Aidan

User Number

Is there any way to view which number of vape user I am?
  8. Aidan

Different Clients/Versions

Will Vape v3 ever be usable on other clients? such as badlion client, cosmic client, or hyperium client. I know it isn't possible now, because Vape v3 must be injected to forge. Will there ever be an update making this possible? @Manthe @James
  9. Aidan

Dodge

I was wondering if you could add the Dodge module that was in the Spook client.
  10. Aidan

Profiles Issue

I am not sure if this is a bug, but when I move the tabs for a specific profile and then change to a different profile my tabs locations are not saved.
  11. Aidan

lmao

im a dumbass
  12. Aidan

Duel Info

I was suggesting that you add a UHC option. I play UHC more than PotPvP now, and I was wondering you could add some different options. Such as; amount of gapples and heads eaten, amount of bow shots hit, and amount of times rodded.
  13. Aidan

Kiro

Does anyone have Kiro's settings or know if he used different modules or anything similar to that, I was the other person playing on the account, not Verzide.
  14. Aidan

Reach settings

I think it would be a good idea if reach had a chance percentage, similarly to velocity. This would help produce more legit settings and such. That's it thanks.
  15. Aidan

Bridging

I use Vape when I play Hypixel, because I don't want to try that's not fun. I breezily bridge using "FastPlace" However to breezily bridge you need like 16 CPS. I am just suggesting that you make FastPlace like an autoclicker, CPS-CPS instead of a delay. I want it to be randomized so that when...
  16. Aidan

Help me Mandad

I need my entire Vape shit reset. I know about the console command to reset your profile or whatever, but only essential modules are working. Some simple things like Text GUI aren't even working. Lots of things are like fucking buggy. So just please reset my whatever idk what it called.
  17. Aidan

Does anyone remember this kind of Vape? I bought Vape when it was in .28 Now its V3 its crazy
  18. Aidan

Mandad hello papa

you dont remember me but i was the kid that smoked some dank toilet paper, anyways can u reset my vape profile its cancer ty dad