Search results

1. Aidan

AAAAAAAAAA

love u mandad still though
  2. Aidan

Hypixel Settings Help Please

I get around 100-150ms on Hypixel. My hits register really weirdly, and even with high settings I can only win about 3/4 of the time. My settings: Autoclicker: 11-15 Reach: 3.6-3.8 Velocity: V70% H100% C100% I was wondering what some good killaura settings are that bypass, cause I have...
  3. Aidan

Lunar Client Bypass

I was using a shitty ass detectable autoclicker to see if lunar was actual shit or not, it's not. Does anyone know how to bypass the ban? I have different accounts, and can change hwid or ip or anything.
  4. Aidan

Vape v3 assistance

I have owned Vape since 0.28, the external version of the client. I used to be able to use Vape v3 when it first came out, but now that there are so many things in the client I can't run it anymore. Does anybody know anything I could do to have better performance while running Vape v3?
  5. Aidan

Vape v2

@rofl i did that a while ago, it doesn't help performance
  6. Aidan

question about blc

you can click a button and its internal
  7. Aidan

Thoughts on current v3?

Vape v3 is a good client, I just have extreme framerate issues when using it.
  8. Aidan

i need vape dll file

This is a shitty meme.
  9. Aidan

How i can cheat on Badlion Client??

You can inject Vape Lite on BLC, but you get banned if you join servers that are BAC. You can use it on Hypixel, that's what all ranked skywars players do.
  10. Aidan

Is vape lite still Undetectable

As long as you know how to hide it, it will pretty much always be undetectable.
  11. Aidan

Problem on hypixel ???????????????????????????????????????????

@fatduck I highly doubt this, their hitreg is hot trash compared to almost any practice servers.
  12. Aidan

Vape V2 Vs Vape V3 Vs Vape Lite Which do you prefer?

I don't even own Vape Lite, but if you are on servers that screenshare thats 100% the way to go. If you are on Hypixel or some other server that doesn't screenshare use v3 and if you are on servers that don't screenshare but v3 lags you like it does me you could still use v2.
  13. Aidan

question about blc

@Meme machine The Vape Lite GUI is internal.
  14. Aidan

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Brief description of the bug: Enderdragon not on nametags How to reproduce the bug: Turn on nametags with mobs mode Video / screenshot of the bug: http://prntscr.com/lm8bil also the reason im saying this should be fixed is because viper just had an event where the killer of the enderdragon...
  15. Aidan

Vape v2

I just recorded a video of it.
  16. Aidan

Vape v2

I often use Vape v2 because Vape v3 doesn't preform well with my shitty computer. The TextGUI hasn't worked since Vape v3 has been out does anyone know how to fix this? @Manthe @James
  17. Aidan

Old Versions

I remember there used to be a way to download older Vape versions, could this be added back? Or maybe you could download all versions used by your account? @Manthe @James
  18. Aidan

User Number

Is there any way to view which number of vape user I am?
  19. Aidan

Different Clients/Versions

If anyone was wondering this the answer is no. Vape Lite is injectable just not Vape v3
  20. Aidan

Dodge

@rofl thank you for the information