Search results

1. C

Account safety on hypixel

Hi there! Here is the situation: I have a main account on hypixel, it is one I would prefer not to be banned on, I am a closet cheater with high stats. But, I would like to buy some alts in order to try some more blatant settings for fun - see what I can get away with on hypixel. The trick is, I...
  2. C

fastplace hypixel

hi wondering if watchdog will pick up on 0ms fastplace - i want to godbridge on nons in bedwars. Anyone has experience with 0ms fastplace on hypixel?
  3. C

vape v4 mmc settings

autoclicker: 10-13 for sword with rmb autoclicker 10-13 for blocks in builduhc, thats it aimassist: hvel 2
  4. C

hypixel killaura settings

ping around 150, looking for good killaura settings on hypixel that won't get me banned super quick.
  5. C

how to save profile

im tired of setting up my settings everytime i boot up minecraft, how do i save my profile step by step so the settings are how i had them last time?
  6. C

velocity legit closet cheat settings hypixel 100-150ms

90% horizontal 100% vertical 100% chance only when targeting ON water check OFF Anti combo ON air only OFF combo amount 2 HITS kite mode off will these settings look legit and not be picked up by watchdog? looking to closet cheat on hypixel (mostly bedwars) at around 100-150ms. I would...
  7. C

Max aim assist hypixel

Do you think 10 Horizonal speed and 10 vertical speed would get me banned by watchdog or staff on hypixel?
  8. C

Legit hypixel bedwars closet cheating settings

I have 180ms and I want to closet cheat on hypixel bedwars. My settings are: REACH: 3.11-3.2 with misplace and vertical check AUTOCLICKER: blockhit, 10-16cps (limited to swords), right click mode also enabled with 10-16cps (limited to wool) AIMASSIST: click aim, aim while on target, check block...
  9. C

Legit scaffolding hypixel

Hello, i am wondering if the legit scaffolding is bannable on hypixel.Does watchdog pick it up, and am i going to be fine when it comes to looking legit? Am trying to closet cheat on hypixel bedwars.
  10. C

RMB autoclicker for hypixel

Hello, i am asking this question for hypixel bedwars closet cheating purposes (180ms). Is the right mouse button auto clicker feature bannable? I was wondering if I could set it to 16-20 and then moonwalk. Does watchdog pick it up? Will i be fine when it comes to looking legit?
  11. C

How to see invis people in hypixel bedwars

Can you recommend good settings for closet cheating on hypixel bedwars to see invis players?
  12. C

Aim assist hypixel.

Does it make a difference what my horizontal speed is? Rn it's at 6, if I put it to 10 will I get auto banned? Does it look suspicious? Asking for hypixel purposes, 180ms. Edit: am trying to closet cheat in bedwars.
  13. C

Bedwars closet cheating

what do you guys think, the only four modules i have is: Antibot on advanced with remove bots on, Aimassist with click aim, aim while on target, check block break and limit to items with these settings: Horizontal speed 6, max angle 90 aaand distance 4.5 (no vertical aim) Autoclicker with 10-16...
  14. C

Reach misplace causing issues with BLC

Hello, i was using 3.2-3.21 reach and i noticed that when i turn misplace on, it causes players to bug out and makes the game impossible to play. Wondering if anyone else has the same issue? Maybe its the motionblur from blc?
  15. C

injecting into BLC

So ive heard that I can do that with the new v4 version, does it change the way the modules work in any significant way, or is it the same as using forge? asking specifically for hypixel purposes.
  16. C

vape appreciation thread

i just bought this and ive gotta say, this shit GOOD as fuck.
  17. C

hard drive reset

Just want to make sure, when i buy the client and wipe my hard drive, can i install it again?
  18. C

Any good vpns you can recommend for mc?

I want to test my settings on an alt with a vpn before i go on my main to make sure i won't get banned, can you guys recommend any good vpns i can use for that purpose?
  19. C

Previously banned on hypixel, do I have a disadvantage?

Hello, about 2-3 years ago I was banned for a month from hypixel for using a really bad autoclicker. I have started playing hypixel about a year ago (when i got banned i was on the server for 5 minutes and then never played up until a year ago). I am considering closet cheating, i want to...
  20. C

permanent vape lite?

I'm just wondering if I can buy permanent vape lite, or is it always a monthly subscription?