Search results

1. J

bhop settings hypixel v4

You can't change bhop settings. If you have tried all types of bhop and you get auto banned, just don't use bhop. If you use any reach below 4 blocks and hitbox below 0.25, you will not get banned. Even if someone records you, it is very unlikely.
  2. J

[REQUEST] hypixel semi-blatant settings - 220ms

Use like 4.2-4.9 block reach, antibot on hypixel mode, 65%,65%, 90% velocity, and 0.25 hitboxes
  3. J

Does vape V3 help boost FPS?

Frames+, optifine, betterfps are all forge mods. If you're using vape v3, just inject it into the forge version that has all your fps boosting mods.
  4. J

So how is Manthe an owner of mmc?

He is the dev of the most popular client, how is he also the owner of the most popular practice server?
  5. J

vape lite hitbox

Vape v3 is blatant. Vape lite is for bypassing. If you think only 3 servers cant detect 0.1 hitboxes, you are lying or uninformed. Just buy vape v3. If there's a server that has bedwars in it, 0.1 hitboxes are probably completely undetectable.
  6. J

Is vape lite getting continuous updates?

Oh thanks this makes a lot of sense.
  7. J

I wanna get back into hacking and I need some info pls

Does Express VPN work for hypixel?
  8. J

manthe legit said that vape v4 wasnt coming out. Unless he was completely joking
  9. J

I know vape v3 isnt updating, but is vape lite going to receive more updates?