Search results

1. theofficialsomeone

Hypixel Main Account Settings

What sub-options should I use for Reach, Auto-Clicker, etc... Also, these won't ever get me banned?
  2. theofficialsomeone

Hypixel Main Account Settings

As stated in the title of this post, what are some legit looking settings? I'm trying to use these settings every day on my main account to have a decent edge over others, but no get tossed. also, please be very specific with the sub-options such as tick-delay on velocity, etc... (If it...
  3. theofficialsomeone

Hypixel Pit

What are some really good settings that don't look sus but will kill people easier then playing legit with either of the clients? (Vape Lite or Vape V4).
  4. theofficialsomeone

Search Option In Vape Lite -

I have no clue. It doesn't work for beds either.
  5. theofficialsomeone

I'm talking about the literal "hack" called search. Not a Search to find different "Hacks"...
  6. theofficialsomeone

How do I use the Search function in Vape Lite? I've tried every different combination, and nothing is putting a "ESP" on the block I'm trying to see.
  7. theofficialsomeone

Auto-Armor On Vape Lite.

Do you know of any estimated time for that feature to be released?
  8. theofficialsomeone

Auto-Armor On Vape Lite.

Pretty simple suggestion. Add Auto-Armor to Vape Lite. It's an insane time saver, and it really helps when trying to fight 10 people at one. Please consider adding this.
  9. theofficialsomeone

Velocity -

What is the lowest Velocity I can use without getting staff / watchdog banned? Also, what tick delay / settings do I use for it?
  10. theofficialsomeone

Velocity Settings -

Also, what tick delay do I put on the Velocity?
  11. theofficialsomeone

Velocity Settings -

What is the lowest Velocity % I can use without getting staff / watchdog banned?
  12. theofficialsomeone

Auto-Clicker, Velocity, and Reach Settings.

so like, what tick delay do I use for velocity?
  13. theofficialsomeone

Just a general question.
  14. theofficialsomeone

I understand this is Vape Forums, but why be in here to not help other people with the same interest as you. That guy called me random, and to "get better", yet he's on the same forum?
  15. theofficialsomeone

Vape Lite -- can you please go into detail about tick-delay and block-hit, etc...?
  16. theofficialsomeone

I only need settings for the three things in the title. I'd like to know why you chose the settings you did, and the reason they are good. also, I'd like to know specific details like tick-delay for Velocity, block-hit settings for Auto-Clicker, etc...
  17. theofficialsomeone

Safe Settings.

Also, what tick delay for Velocity?
  18. theofficialsomeone

Safe Settings.

You can't use V4 on Lunar though. Thank you for all the settings. I appreciate it. You haven't been accused or anything? You haven't been even near getting banned?
  19. theofficialsomeone

Safe Settings.

Does anyone know if 0 tick delay would be fine?