Search results

1. E

Auto Tool

Don't call me bad, its good in UHC. Now to the point: There r some clients where u can customize the autotool to not switch items when you are using a sword. EX: If i were to use vape autotool and there is some wood behind the player and my crosshair goes over it, my hand will switch to an...
  2. E

V4 on Lunar?

A few days ago I saw this post on the Lunar Forums: https://www.lunar.gg/forums/96482/important-announcement-regarding-the-lunar-netwo Does this mean sooner or later vape v4 will be fully injectable into Lunar? Or maybe vape lite. Ik vape lite injects into lunar but a lot of modules don't work...
  3. E

BLC

Can u only inject vape into blc when blc is in debug mode? I'm asking because badlion client has been constantly crashing when i have vape injected (this usually happens when i have visuals enabled)
  4. E

PM for reward

uhh so my bug report was accepted do I just start a conversation with the admin or do it have to email vape support? P.S. my vape account is not linked with my vape forum account
  5. E

Criticals Hypixel

Do any of the critical modes work on hypixel. If so which ones?????? Is it safe? When I queue UHC and there are these kids who use apprentice swords and deal as much damage as a dragon sword, are they using criticals?
  6. E

Hypixel KA: Silent aim mode or Anticheat aim mode

I was looking through the ka settings and aimmode had a few options, its default mode is silent, but is anticheat mode better, it says that it is silent mod but with bypass. I see a lot of ppl using silent mode for ka, which one is less detectable??
  7. E

Does Hypixel Gives Disadvantage to previously banned Players on their IP???

I have been banned (by a staff) a while ago on my main (before i had vape) on my home ip. And I noticed that even with TCP no delay mod on and with my ping being 50ms, I will always get the second hit on someone who has higher ping (like 90-150). So i got vape to use reach, and even then, I...
  8. E

Autoclicker settings For Glade.gg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Title
  9. E

Best Settings For Glade.gg???

I know Glade has a really good anticheat, and they ip ban players so testing cheats is hard. All I use right now is Aim Assit. Is AutoClicker detectable, if not, what settings should I use. I heard 95% velocity is detectable but idk. What about reach????
  10. E

Is keepsprint detectable on hypixel????

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I heard a lot of big hypixel UHC closet cheaters use keepsprint. But is that a fake rumor or real. You need blatant mode on for it too. BTW, i saw a post on using the strafe module, is it safe to use with keepsprint ( thing r getting scary lately...
  11. E

Best Undetectable Yet Slightly Blatant Settings For Hypixel

^^^^^^^^ And also is keep sprint detectable What level should i use for hitboxes ( i got banned btw for using it at 0.8) what reach and velocity should i use???