Search results

1. Efbiai99

Has this happened to anyone else?

Isn't Forge supposed to be the most supported and stable?
  2. Efbiai99

Minecraft Crashes with this Exit Code: -1073741819
  3. Efbiai99

Lately I am having a problem with VapeLite and I would like to know if I am the only one and it is a problem with my pc. Sometimes when injecting VapeLite and enabling any module it crashes. But there are other times when everything just works correctly without crashing. I contacted support...
  4. Efbiai99

Will Vape LITE be updated

Just press a macro keybind in the servers menu
  5. Efbiai99

Will Vape LITE be updated

Also they haven't fixed the bug with macros that has been around for 1 year
  6. Efbiai99

[VapeLite] Make it possible to use ALT, Fn, Shift on keybinds

I would like to be able to use those keys on keybinds as they are keys that can be easily pressed with other fingers than the fingers we use for W A S D simply because of the way our hands are made: That way we can press those keybinds while using the other fingers for strafe or other things.
  7. Efbiai99

Parkour for VapeLite

Yes, first of all, I know. Parkour is not an "essential" module, however it is useful. Parkour and Scaffold is the perfect combination, and I would like to use it with VapeLite as well as I do with VapeV4. I use them together in V4 because it provides me the following: 1. you can use it...
  8. Efbiai99

What client is vape injectable in?

Manthe and Manthe
  9. Efbiai99

My GhostClient Tierlist

I haven't used Skyfall in a while, is it still as good?
  10. Efbiai99

Vape Lite into Lunar?

The last time I used VapeLite on Lunar I remember that all the modules worked. Did this change?
  11. Efbiai99

Vape Lite into Lunar?

Yes.
  12. Efbiai99

Why is paladin soo shit

wdym?
  13. Efbiai99

Vape Lite Suggestion

Scaffold and Parkour are an excellent combination, I would like to have Parkour as in V4.
  14. Efbiai99

GUI Update

no
  15. Efbiai99

Add freecam to VapeLite

hmm, why does freecam make vape lite detectable in ss and that does not happen with the already integrated modules? This is interesting
  16. Efbiai99

Add freecam to VapeLite

Freecam is not an indispensable module, but in my opinion it is a very useful module. It allows you to see places you can't reach. It allows you to see exactly where an enemy is (e.g. see the defenses of another team in bedwars). So you know exactly what you are up against and it gives you an...
  17. Efbiai99

vapelite如何使用

👍
  18. Efbiai99

Tax Evasion Bypass Guide 2021 (In progress)

Confirmed, just tested right now and bypasses
  19. Efbiai99

When??

tumorrou