1. T

Triggerbot

why is watchdog soo bad??? i dont get it lol
  2. T

Any good settings for V2?

Not even kidding lul
  3. T

Any good settings for V2?

i get around 250 - 300 ping on badlion and hypixel so i just keep my reach at around 3.6 - 3.9 and still have not been detected. even on my main
  4. T

Triggerbot

Just wondering if triggerbot is detectable on hypixel or not. i have'nt tried using it yet and wanted to know from someone who already has.
  5. T

New Parkour module

A new module that will jump off a block just as it reaches the edge which will help in parkour. just an idea i had. just makes life a little bit more easier with this module :)
  6. T

1.8.9 pvp mods

would all of those work with forge 1.8.9? or do i need a different version of forge? and would vape work with another version of forge except 1.7.10 and 1.8.9??
  7. T

1.8.9 pvp mods

can you link me some? because i cant find any that are working.
  8. T

1.8.9 pvp mods

Hello there, i was looking for 1.8.9 pvp mods that are compatible with forge 1.8.9 and will work with vape. also, i tried downloading a few 1.8 mods that were not working with forge 1.8.9 at all. even without vape. hopefully i can get some help from the forum members. Thank you.
  9. T

Keep Sprint

Thank you. :)
  10. T

Keep Sprint

Does using keep sprint get you banned on hypixel?? i have been using it for the past 10 mins on an alt and it has been fine. im just asking to confirm that its safe to use on my main