Search results

1. O

Hypixel Killaura & Noslow & Timer Question & Blatant Settings

@hitboxes periods of 10 minutes you mean like, I can use it for 10 minutes without disabling it? And when I get lagbacked do I wait a period of time before turning it back on? and if yes in how much seconds. Thanks for the help <3
  2. O

@hitboxes thank you I will be sure to test that tomorrow <3
  3. O

@nyor Thank you, can you determine by how long? Like I would do it maybe like for 3-10s every 3min on the pit on my alt.
  4. O

I got banned on hypixel with 3.3 reach and 80% velo.

@50sixone yeah I can understand that myself, played a lot of pit today and noticed it. Thank you for the help <3
  5. O

@nyor Understandable, hits for me never get blocked but okay. Also do you know if what speed module bypasses & if noslowdown bypasses? Thank you <3
  6. O

I got banned on hypixel with 3.3 reach and 80% velo.

Vertical Velocity gets you banned no matter what. 60% H 100% V 100% C bypasses very well.
  7. O

Tell me about LEGIT KILL AURA SETTING with VAPE V4 in HYPIXEL

I have used Silent kill-aura for 8 months without ban. Silent also bypasses :) check my latest post to see what settings I use.
  8. O

Are these good Legit settings? (Hypixel mvp++)

I am doing this on my 3rd main account since 2020-05-30 on anything. And watchdog doesn't give a shit about vapes killaura if you know how to use it well. Those settings that I use still haven't got me banend which is pretty funny.
  9. O

Does Killaura autoblock bypass on Pit? and also noslowdown. I really wanna use it on some kids. I am blatant cheating with Vape on pit for about 4+ months now with these settings. Use on an alt because you can get staffed but I haven't yet. Killaura: 12-15 APS 450 Switch Delay 6 Swing Range...
  10. O

Are these good Legit settings? (Hypixel mvp++)

@wolfz i used to use 10% vertical velocity on pit and never got banned with it, dont know about now on my main use 60% horiz 100% vert and 100% chanc and 5.5 block killaura (still not banned)
  11. O

Vape V4 unable to connect to server.

Any fix? What should I change? No VPN no anything. Just 1.7.10 forge thats it.