Search results

1. S

Deleted

Dude i'm muslim ,But this guy still doesn't have to go and say that this is gay and this is hated it has nothing to do with you at the end of the day, It's their decision of being what they want how does that affect you ? OmarFarraq
  2. S

Shroud cheating?

He was pretty known in his times for his aimbot CS:GO and he has developed his aim to every FPS Game, His not using aimbot he just has godlike aim lol, Prob has like 40k+ hours in FPS games
  3. S

whats next?

@Manthe i've got a easier suggestion so what you need here that wont take you that much work is using the cheatbreaker offline client make vape injectable into it and there's already everything everyone wants there such as fps boost the fps boost there is even better then lunar and i'm pretty...
  4. S

Hypixel settings

I'm chilling at 170 ms ping and i need legit settings non blatant, Including reach, velocity <3 thanks Edit : also a setting for w tap with that reach thanks
  5. S

Fastplace in keystrokes

So i use fastplace to god bridge and i record so i was wondering if you could add fastplace in keystrokes as in drag click or something.
  6. S

What precautions can I avoid being banned on HYP?

Remove click delay on Jason
  7. S

AutoHotbar improvements

+1 should be added good job making it lol i thought it was real and went searching on the thing for that image.
  8. S

Autohotbar

Is it possible to add more then 1 item in a slot in AutoHotBar Module in Vape V4, Like add wood, stone in slot 2 instead of stone only.
  9. S

Click sounds for vape lite

I see that a lot of people want this idea and i think it'd be pretty good and for people who don't want it just don't use it lmfao, I also think it should be added to both Vape v4, Vape Lite, And manthe clicker if possible, Everyone paid money for this cheat.
  10. S

settings

I just use autoclicker 9 to 14, and aimassist, Strafe Been going for a year now lol no ban
  11. S

Macro making

So i wanted to make a macro that makes my minecraft looking direction that you see in F3 Example : (150.4 / 75.0 ), Set to something exact when i press a certain keybind using the macro in vape v4 and i was wondering how i would do that :)
  12. S

Adding Lunar Client

+1
  13. S

Ingame Clicksounds

+1