Search results

1. RankedSkyWarsPlayer

Please fix antibot

It's more of a cry than bug report
  2. RankedSkyWarsPlayer

Please fix antibot

I have just died 708th time because of your antibot bug, It has been around for like 2 years already and nothing has changed. How to recreate the bug? If 1 of players uses invis potion and stands still for like 3 seconds(or randomly at unknown circumstances) he just fucking disappears...
  3. RankedSkyWarsPlayer

Hitbox on duels

I have been playing since 2013, got masters div 4 times, lvl 400+. And I have never been banned even though I used 4.5 reach and 0.25 hitbox any time I felt like doing it in all of gamemodes BUT my ping is around 200 so idk
  4. RankedSkyWarsPlayer

Invisible teammates option

Killaura already does that, but too blatantly. I mean it won't be as blatant while done by someone who knows what he's doing, its not compulsory to hit through teammates like a maniac, just 2 hits could be enough to win the fight, especially in Mega Skywars and UHC, this is exactly what closet...
  5. RankedSkyWarsPlayer

Invisible teammates option

Add option to make your teammates completely invisible and transparent to be able to ignore their hitbox and hit through them, because quite often the only thing the do is block my hits. Maybe only render their nametag Technically it's AntiBot That would be a nice unfair advantage tbh
  6. RankedSkyWarsPlayer

vape v4.05 completely broken for anybody else?

i updated my forge and optifine and now it works fine <3
  7. RankedSkyWarsPlayer

im not complaining, i know its beta and there will be bugs, he just asked if he's the only one
  8. RankedSkyWarsPlayer

im already logged in but it still shows logging in, chat is black and doesnt update, if i open inventory or vape giu or ESC it will stay forever on my screen, also hotbar is showing multiple item names at a time and okey im tired of this...
  9. RankedSkyWarsPlayer

yeah, for me there are lots of glitches like inventory shows when im not in it, title screen, chat, hotbar, i'd say absolutely everything that can be opened and interracted with bugs out making it absolutely unplayable
  10. RankedSkyWarsPlayer

Banned on hypixel with low settings

Chance velocity is detectable
  11. RankedSkyWarsPlayer

I am a Prestige 20 pit main blatant cheater, never banned. AMA

the pit is total bullshit gamemode
  12. RankedSkyWarsPlayer

Tell me what settings to use on Hypixel

bruh tf are you all talking about? I use 4.6 reach and have 0 bans
  13. RankedSkyWarsPlayer

What is the chances of getting banned from closeting in skywars and bedwars

BRUH what are you guys talking about? I have been playing on hypixel with 3.8-4.6, 0.25 hitboxes, keepsprint, 90% velo for 4 YEARS now and never been banned. (200ms, lvl 400+, masters div in rsw) Maybe its becasue of high ping
  14. RankedSkyWarsPlayer

mvp+ gives you bypass on hypixel

actually high level makes watchdog less woofy
  15. RankedSkyWarsPlayer

will these settings get me banned on hypixel?

you can actually set your reach to anything, i have been using 4-4.5 literally for years now, same for keepsprint. But horizontal velocity must be 100
  16. RankedSkyWarsPlayer

Keepsprint on hypixel

is keepsprint still undetectable on hypixel? Cuz i remember using it for months without getting detected like a year ago, or maybe it's only detectable when using with velocity ?
  17. RankedSkyWarsPlayer

HitBoxes

Got 3 masters with like 0.3 it's undetectable as long as you use antibot with bots removed. If you dont use Antibot it's almost instant ban.